[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMG_7034.png

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
This morning the big Turkish dailies are claiming he's off to Brighton, just details to finalise between the clubs. And one says he might go to Man U instead. I hope that's cleared it up for everyone.
Morning Comrade and All NSCers! Today is officially the last day I'm doing this, I'm a bloody grown man of 57years with a fairly understanding spouse who is also awake trolling vinted or some other selling site. I've given my self a stern talking too and must accept no matter how many times I flutter onto this thread or any other thread to that matter, what will be will be. I love reading things like 'big Turkish dailies are claiming he's off to Brighton' but then get deflated like a beach ball in a rose bush when I read 'and one says he might go to Man U instead'.
Keep up the good work people, keep your eyes peeled, attention to detail at all times, opinions yes, slander no, facts not fiction please, photographic evidence would be nice if and where possible. Have a great day people.This is our great club so let's get this one over the line and some of you will get your lives back!

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Let's be clear, Turkish newspapers making claims is akin to GB News. They are not only lazy, opinion rich and inaccurate, they are also now all completely run by government stooges. I apologise for even referring to them as their insight was lost a long time ago.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If this goes through, we're going to have to start calling it Türkiye, out of respect.

Kadıoğlu grew up in the Netherlands, fact fans, and only moved to Istanbul when he was about 21, to join Fenerbahce. Thus I am assuming he speaks Dutch and excellent English, as well as Turkish. Good news for JPVH, Joel and Bart.
Wiki lists him as a Fenerbace player from 2018 so he was 18 or 19 when he started out in Turkey. Up until then he played for the Dutch team NEC as a youth.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is the latest from Romano in his daily email - that went out just now .
He also said yesterday in his stream that Man Utd have never made a bid.
  • Ferdi Kadioglu’s long term deal at Brighton is ready and details agreed. The player has confirmed to Fenerbahçe personal terms are in place and he wants to play in the Premier League. The two clubs are in talks to agree on a transfer fee.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
  • Ferdi Kadioglu’s long term deal at Brighton is ready and details agreed. The player has confirmed to Fenerbahçe personal terms are in place and he wants to play in the Premier League. The two clubs are in talks to agree on a transfer fee.
Gruda, Rutter, and Kadioglu! 😳

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You get a daily email from him? Just why?!?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Usual thing, not really reading these threads until it's shirt, smile, click and on the BHA website. Too much bullshit comes from sky fairy knows who about sky fairy knows what

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He sends out EMAILS as well as continuously posting shit? Kinell!

No wonder he's online 27 hours a day, or whatever he said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here