Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We had similar with the full back we had on loan who went to Wolves, or was it Burnley when he had agreed to sign for us? Forget his name
Stephen Ward. On loan from Wolves. We failed to do a deal and Burnley swooped in. He played for them in the EPL, but I seem to remember that his career was impacted by his conviction for living of the immoral earnings of Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davies. Sean Dyche was photographed sitting naked on a backwards chair and when Joey Barton deliberately stamped on the minister of war John Profumo, famously remarked 'Well he would, wouldn't he.'

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Stephen Ward. On loan from Wolves. We failed to do a deal and Burnley swooped in. He played for them in the EPL, but I seem to remember that his career was impacted by his conviction for living of the immoral earnings of Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davies. Sean Dyche was photographed sitting naked on a backwards chair and when Joey Barton deliberately stamped on the minister of war John Profumo, famously remarked 'Well he would, wouldn't he.'
Massive fit up job it was too. Absolute travesty that trial.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I’d say that Pritchard is probably regretting his decision more to turn his back on us, his career went south from there ! :LOL:
Did it ? He's had a decent career before/since then - 10 years now with 300 or so appearances in the PL, Championship and L1. with Norwich, Sunderland and Huddersfield. And he's now in the Turkish Super League. No guarantee it would have been any better/worse at the Albion unless you're assuming he'd still be with us. (v.unlikely).

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
We had similar with the full back we had on loan who went to Wolves, or was it Burnley when he had agreed to sign for us? Forget his name
Stephen Ward on loan from Wolves, we agreed a deal with Wolves to make it a permanent deal but he chose Premier League Burnley when they came sniffing around.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I've just asked the three staff in here and they all said he's going to Brighton!

Attachments

• IMG_20240815_213013.jpg
    IMG_20240815_213013.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 305

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Despite some amazing signings, we still need 2 defenders. Especially a right back.
Barco and Estupinan at left back and maybe this guy. Surely 2 is enough and if they happen to both be injured then we fill in somehow. We know how good Estupinan is and Barco looks incredible.
Right back, yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here