Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Fenerbahce have so far refused to sell Brighton target Ferdi Kadioglu this summer.
The Turkish club want more than £25m (€30m) for the full-back, which would equal the Super Lig's record sale.
Brighton hope there is still a chance of signing the Turkey international after Jose Mourinho's Fenerbahce missed out on Champions League qualification.
It is understood that Kadioglu is keen to move to the Premier League but, as yet, the clubs are not close to an agreement.

There are various tweets out there that have said we've met their asking price, done deal blah blah. I'm not being pedantic just not believing all I see on twitter.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
PB has said that a couple of times about Fab, only for what he has been reporting come true a few days later.
Exactly. Seems to be a sheep mentality on here to dislike him and yet you can guarantee most still follow him. Hypocrites

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Fenerbahce have so far refused to sell Brighton target Ferdi Kadioglu this summer.
The Turkish club want more than £25m (€30m) for the full-back, which would equal the Super Lig's record sale.
Brighton hope there is still a chance of signing the Turkey international after Jose Mourinho's Fenerbahce missed out on Champions League qualification.
It is understood that Kadioglu is keen to move to the Premier League but, as yet, the clubs are not close to an agreement.

There are various tweets out there that have said we've met their asking price, done deal blah blah. I'm not being pedantic just not believing all I see on twitter.
Would help if you gave context to the article you’ve quoted?

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
If this guy is as good as we seem to think he is then surely even £35m will be a good investment moving forward. It has been written many times on here that a team should either pay up or clear off... This applies to us too and so lets either pay what is required or move on.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Interesting. The send off he got at the weekend and the ‘injury’ keeping him out of last night suggests he is 100% off to somewhere very soon. Hopefully it is to us.

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Surely a deadline will be given by us, as if they don’t sell I’m pretty sure we will want to move to our next target.
Arguably it should be them setting the deadline... They dont want to sell as we didnt with Moises and so it is up to us to make the running with this and to entice them to sell, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If this guy is as good as we seem to think he is then surely even £35m will be a good investment moving forward. It has been written many times on here that a team should either pay up or clear off... This applies to us too and so let’s either pay what is required or move on.
If Bloom’s data values him at £30 million and they refuse to sell unless we play £35 million then we absolutely should not buy him. You wouldn’t write off £5 million of your own money like that, would you?

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
If Bloom’s data values him at £30 million and they refuse to sell unless we play £35 million then we absolutely should not buy him. You wouldn’t write off £5 million of your own money like that, would you?
No i wouldnt. Id stand my ground exactly as we are but we should then respect the other clubs stance and move on. If a club doesnt want to sell someone then they are perfectly entitled to ask for a premium as we did with Moises. Some clubs will pay up (Chelsea) and some wont. Each to their own.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

"Ferdi Kadıoğlu is in London tomorrow and is coming to Brighton the next day to sign a contract. I will take a photo tomorrow when he comes to us.

Bartug Elmaz also signed with Norwich City."

I was rather hoping that this post from last night had it nailed!

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Would help if you gave context to the article you’ve quoted?
Point I'm trying to make is, the article was from sky sports football page. They are telling us we are not close to agreeing a deal and have not offered 35m euro. As we can see there are lots of tweets from yesterday saying differently. Sky seem and so they should be a bit more credible than others that tweet. I admit I myself get drawn into the hysteria of it all but try to take a balanced view whilst giving an opinion and most of the time a light hearted one at that.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
PB did say not to believe everything that man being Fabrizio is typing is true. Makes me think at least one of the proposed signings isn't happening and never was
I took that with a pinch of salt! He’s just covering his/the clubs arse. I wouldn’t expect him to say anything else tbh, even if the bloke hadn’t yet put a foot wrong re our transfers. He speaks and the reality is, it’s approx 85-90% accurate I would suggest, which is great for us that are otherwise ignorant. For the club, and their VERY sensible desire to do things quietly, he’s a cancer!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here