Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

feel so sorry for dean wilkins

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
i am just a woman so i know my opinion will be shot down in flames, but i feel so sorry for dean wilkins... he had built up a good team, just before xmas before it all blows up in his face ( and not down to him i may add )
and now................... who knows what will happen but i for one fear for the rest of this season and how many of you will blame the manager????
i hope i'm wrong and that we will go on from here,,, but i fear the loss of hammond and the ever willing revell will end in tears....
please lets hope the manager doesn't walk away because if he does, i for one after loving the albion for more that 30 years may just be reduced to walk away too..... and trust me noone loves the albion more than me, but enough is enough.
cheer me up someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :nono::nono:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i am just a woman so i know my opinion will be shot down in flames, but i feel so sorry for dean wilkins... he had built up a good team, just before xmas before it all blows up in his face ( and not down to him i may add )
and now................... who knows what will happen but i for one fear for the rest of this season and how many of you will blame the manager????
i hope i'm wrong and that we will go on from here,,, but i fear the loss of hammond and the ever willing revell will end in tears....
please lets hope the manager doesn't walk away because if he does, i for one after loving the albion for more that 30 years may just be reduced to walk away too..... and trust me noone loves the albion more than me, but enough is enough.

fancy a drink?
are you single?:drool:

:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

guinea-pig.jpg

Does this cute little fella put a smile on your face?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I msu say its pretty desperate of Dean to post as an anonymous Woman, very sad indeed.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...if that comes anywhere near me I will eat it.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

well said - someone that talks some sense -

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
after loving the albion for more that 30 years may just be reduced to walk away too..... and trust me noone loves the albion more than me

I don't follow - You have supported the Albion for 30+ years, yet you would be willing to stop supporting the club just because of one blip?

Right, OK???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thats the point many on here miss,the blame never reaches dick knight does it?

It makes wilkins career so much harder as you can never progress:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here