Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feed the Goat-face

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
He has scored 3 tap ins and apart from that has been absolute cack. Should be gone at the end of this season. We currently have 3 better strikers than him by far and i bloody well hope we use them instead of Frankie Sandonzie

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He has scored 3 tap ins and apart from that has been absolute cack. Should be gone at the end of this season. We currently have 3 better strikers than him by far and i bloody well hope we use them instead of Frankie Sandonzie

He has played about 3 hours of football for us and is recovering from a series of injuries. Does that not mean anything to you?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
That is a stunning observation. Absolutely stunning.

I'm generally needlessly observant with stuff like this! Particularly with things that start to grate me after a while like NE's tendency.

I think I've developed some kind of mental log of most of the regular users writing style's on here. I could probably tell you something about your posting habits if you want! :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm generally needlessly observant with stuff like this! Particualrly with things that start to grate me after a while like NE's tendency.

I think I've devoloped some kind of mental log of most of the regular users writing style's on here. I could probably tell you something about your posting habits if you want! :lol:

Exatly the same. Mine was an attempted copy of Ninja and his doubled flanked attack with the word 'stunning'.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Haha, good work! Can't believe that went over my head at first!

Last edited:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
He has played about 3 hours of football for us and is recovering from a series of injuries. Does that not mean anything to you?

Nope it doesn't. I don't think i need to give him endless of hours of time on pitch to judge him. When he made his debut, i made my judgement then that he isn't good enough. Poor touch, slow, lack of technique and crap in the air.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nope it doesn't. I don't think i need to give him endless of hours of time on pitch to judge him. When he made his debut, i made my judgement then that he isn't good enough. Poor touch, slow, lack of technique and crap in the air.

Sit someone through the England campaign of 2006 and I am sure they would question why a lower league player called Frank Lampard was playing for our national side. To judge someone after a game or two or four is ridiculous. I am sure there were some that thought Forster was washed up when he had scored just two in eleven for us at the start of his Albion career.

Early signs would suggest that he is unfit, but gives the defence something to worry about and is a goal poacher. Not the most elegant of players, but he may/may not be an asset to us. Churlish to write him off.

How is your Andy doing at Orient?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This is incredible. ???

He scored, fair play to him, it was well taken and he got into a good position. No arguments about that, it was a well taken goal. But every time he got the ball, he lost it. He tried a couple of dribbles and was outwitted by EvoStik Premier league defenders every time. What game were people watching?! He looks a truly awful player.

Murray looked far worse and is actually match fit and been playing regularly all season

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's a striker, he scores goals. What more do people want?

Granted, he has all the grace of an elephant on ice when he runs and his first touch is a little uncultured on occasion, but people have complained for a long time that we're missing that kind of player who just has the positional sense to be there for the scruffy two yard tap ins and poaching opportunities, we get just such a player (who may yet offer a more multi-dimensional game when he's fully match fit) and yet people are still unhappy.

I don't get it. :shrug:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I had higher expectations for Brighton fans than this.

Me to. My expectations were that Brighton fans might have a bit of faith in a player that is clearly rated highly, not just by Poyet but by a host of others, and has scored 3 goals in 120 minutes of football despite not beening match fit.

He will be very good for us, you wait and see.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

How many tap-ins has Murray scored this season? We have no-one else that gets in those positions and that is why we, and Gus, moan about missed chances.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is what he is. Gus knows exactly what he is. I think he will become a cult hero supersub for us in good time.

Right now I would definitely play him and Murray though, makes perfect sense as a partnership when you think about each of their attributes.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He is what he is. Gus knows exactly what he is. I think he will become a cult hero supersub for us in good time.

Right now I would definitely play him and Murray though, makes perfect sense as a partnership when you think about each of their attributes.

This would be my first-choice pairing too. Murray's all-round game and hold up play would allow others to become involved and still allow Sandaza to do what he does best. It may not work but I think it's worth a shot. I'm not sure it will happen, though, as Gus will play Wood and seems to rate Barnes over Murray.

Oct 25, 2003
he plays like a retarded horse, but by god is his positioning good

i'm under no illusions as to what he is......i don't think he should be starting very often, but coming off the bench he'll be VERY useful to us i reckon

oh- and he's the official flairniacs hero at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here