Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feed the Goat-face

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
Sandaza is a natural poacher, pretty much the new van nistelrooy.
Once fit he is gonna bang them in!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
hope he makes a lot of the dicks on here eat their words

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
just seems to be a right place, right time player, something which we've been after for so long

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:
Come on. Everytime he's had the ball at his feet he has been absolutely turgid. He is a rubbish footballer, absolutely terrible.

But atleast he's scoring goals.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Dear god I've heard it all now, his ball skills and holding up ability is shocking. But he is a fox in the box and proven goal poacher, which we've needed for a very long time.

Which we knew when Poyet signed him, in fact it's fair to say we were warned.

.. but he get in the right position to score goals and does - which Poyet also stated.

Not a bad judge of a player is he ?

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Dear god I've heard it all now, his ball skills and holding up ability is shocking. But he is a fox in the box and proven goal poacher, which we've needed for a very long time.

absolutely.....hes not great at anything other than being in the right place to tap in from 6 yards, exactly what we need to play off of Murray/Barnes/Wood.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He can net 20 goals from inside the six yard box off his shin or his arse for all I care. Strikers like Murray do the link-up work and aren't ever gonna be profilic, but Sandaza does the scrappy toe-pokes and all the time he scores he should be an option to play, regardless of his first touch. His work rate (even if he looked clumsy) today was unreal, never ever stopped running.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Come on. Everytime he's had the ball at his feet he has been absolutely turgid. He is a rubbish footballer, absolutely terrible.

My god you talk some rubbish. He played well tonight, good finish and brilliant ball for Bennett's goal. We have been desperate for a goal poacher for ages, Sandaza looks like he could be it if he can stay fit.

Preston Parker

Sep 21, 2008
Hmmm, have a guess
Hmmm.
I saw, close up, Sandaza scoop head and foot over the bar several times in the 1st game against FCUM.
However, he played well tonight and I hope he plays even better in future games.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

The ball he put through for Bennett was superbly weighted and a decent skill. Sparrow tried the same ball for Calderon and overhit it. Some people are never satisfied and Sandaza is always going to be crap no matter how many goals he scores. Compared to Murray tonight, and he missed a couple of sitters, Sandaza looks a better bet to score goals.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love Muzza to death, but thought Sandazza was the better striker tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here