Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federico Turienzo - It's time....

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Back for the reserves today. I predict he will at last shake off the injuries and guide us to safety. He will be a hero, McGhee will be hailed the messiah, everyone will love Dick again (not in that way ) and we'll all have a big hug together on the pitch before retiring to the close seaon to await new star signings and the fixtures.

Oh by the way, Loft will beat three Stoke players then whip in the cross for Turienzo's late winner so don't leave early you fuckers - you know who you are! :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Oscar said:
Back for the reserves today. I predict he will at last shake off the injuries and guide us to safety. He will be a hero, McGhee will be hailed the messiah, everyone will love Dick again (not in that way ) and we'll all have a big hug together on the pitch before retiring to the close seaon to await new star signings and the fixtures.

Oh by the way, Loft will beat three Stoke players then whip in the cross for Turienzo's late winner so don't leave early you fuckers - you know who you are! :thumbsup:

:clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

NEVER LEAVE EARLY! :flameboun

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Oscar said:
and we'll all have a big hug together on the pitch before retiring to the close seaon to await new star signings and the fixtures

If all that comes true Oscar I'm gonna give you much more than a hug :safeway2:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Re: Re: Federico Turienzo - It's time....

80's Seagull said:
If all that comes true Oscar I'm gonna give you much more than a hug :safeway2:
:eek:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nurse, they've escaped again :lolol:

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
He has got to be worth a try - he cant be any worse than what we have now. Still, I have a feeling McGhee just wont change or try anything different. A great failing - when something isnt working try something else!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hope so as well
teletext has us down for a win agaainst luton and SW and Millwall to win as well think they have lost it

el turo to score?:salute:

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
El Turi has only played about 30 mins in a struggling side and been codemnded as CACK!!

Add onto that he has to get used to a different style of football, get his fitness right and maybe get used to speaking the lingo, he could be, just could be the striker we've been looking for....

Give the guy a break, he can't do any worse than anyone else at the mo and if does play the last 7 games and gets 2,3,4 goals, surely that will bode well for next season.

Judge him when he's played a few games on the bounce not 30mis

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
God, I hope this doesn't all end up with him getting crocked in the reserves again today. Don't blame me if it does.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and my decision to get his name on the back of my shirt will turn out to be a stroke of GENIUS

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TO f*** OFF :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have had our fair share of old crocks who come down to the coast to leech the club of our precious resources and give f*** all back in return

Kitson
Dodd
Turienzo

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
FFS, Turienzo has been injured you cannot judge the fella till he plays. Dodd is quality and by the sound of it he is up for the fight! I also read a article were he was quoted as saying he can understand the fans frustrations and he seems pretty embarresed by it all! Kitson you are 100% correct I reckon! I dont believe that Dodd and Turienzo wanted to be injured all season just get behind the WHOLE club and stop f***ing whinging!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here