Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federico Turienzo - It's time....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its still pretty cushy to be injured all the time and strolling around the restuarants of Brighton with his girlfriend spending £ 3k a week courtesy of BHAFC.

Dodd is quality, not that is something I never expected to hear :lolol:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Uncle Spielberg said:
Its still pretty cushy to be injured all the time and strolling around the restuarants of Brighton with his girlfriend spending £ 3k a week courtesy of BHAFC.

Dodd is quality, not that is something I never expected to hear :lolol:

I take your point but I doubt he would rather be doing that than playing football!

Have you seen Dodd play? Once he got into the game he used the ball far better than most of the players on the pitch at QPR, you watch he will prove you wrong!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Remember Paul Kitson.

After a season on the treatment table who rose to the occasion and scored 2 goals in our relegation battle.

And then we were relegated.???

BTW does anyone else have a memory of him wearing gloves on a scorching hot day up in Grimsby?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oscar said:
Oh by the way, Loft will beat three Stoke players then whip in the cross for Turienzo's late winner so don't leave early you fuckers - you know who you are! :thumbsup:

Well Dougy might have a bone in his leg so it's unlikely this part of the premanition(sp?) will come true...but we'll see!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Re: Re: Federico Turienzo - It's time....

fake slim said:
Well Dougy might have a bone in his leg so it's unlikely this part of the premanition(sp?) will come true...but we'll see!

Why would hime having a bone in his leg revent him from playing football. Surely it ensures quite the opposite?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here