Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fed up with those bloody trumpets already!!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
trumpetbus.jpg

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
It is bad on TV, but when I was listening the the France game in the car coming home from work, it sounded like I was in a wasps nest. Bunch of simple *****!

orpingtoneagle

Mar 19, 2010
And the bad news is.......something similar is common in The Ukraine IE Euro 2012 (your ears will just have stopped buzzing by then )

What I don't understand is where does everyone get the puff from to play those bloody things for the full 90 minutes non stop? I'd get out of breath after 5.

They can't be actually watching the game can they if they're just playing some horn constantly.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3547260 said:
What I don't understand is where does everyone get the puff from to play those bloody things for the full 90 minutes non stop? I'd get out of breath after 5.

They can't be actually watching the game can they if they're just playing some horn constantly.

Stamina.

Having read your previous posts on various subjects, I would have thought that stamina was something you had in abundance :rolleyes:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
SA goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune on his side's opening-day draw with Mexico

"I'm disappointed that we didn't blow a lot of vuvuzelas, but let's hope in the next game we'll blow more. There were not enough. It was more like a Mexico home game."

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
After my rather rich Sunday roast my bottom is now sounding like a vuvuzela.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Unfortunately everyone, they're here to stay. Clubs up and down the country will be marketing these to kids including ours. And there's nothing middle-england sussex parents will want to do more than give into little sebastien and giles who'll demand one in the family stand next season. Along with his chips, burger and coke cola.....

Tis the future!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Unfortunately everyone, they're here to stay. Clubs up and down the country will be marketing these to kids including ours. And there's nothing middle-england sussex parents will want to do more than give into little sebastien and giles who'll demand one in the family stand next season. Along with his chips, burger and coke cola.....

Tis the future!

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that the club were selling mini ones last season, complete with Albion badge.

Rife in the family stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here