Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM on way out

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
Kuipers had a major row with MM, and is being shipped out, but DK wants to keep him at the club.

And Lee Barnard is hopefully gonna sign after the 7 day cool down period.

Info comes from reliable source

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Virgos Magician said:
Kuipers had a major row with MM, and is being shipped out, but DK wants to keep him at the club.

:yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another player falling out with the manager - recurring theme here.

1066gull

If this is true, I have lost faith in him. Falling out with so many players is damaging morale.

1066gull

If he falls out with Fruity, CKR, Harty or Deano. I will smack the lardo jocko clown.

And I have not used that term for a long while.

I hope this FDM speculation is all wrong.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am behind MM although I accept that he is making mistakes by his tinkering if they came off he would be a hero, when they dont he is the villian. However, he is paid to manage the team and this he must be allowed to do.

IMHO it is unlikely that MM would allow DK or anybody else to influence his team selection and if DK insisted on FDM staying here so be it he is paying his wages and is entitled to keep him on the payroll if he wishes, provided it doesn't stop MM strengthening his side.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
A van der Meyde said:
If he falls out with Fruity, CKR, Harty or Deano. I will smack the lardo jocko clown.

And I have not used that term for a long while.

I hope this FDM speculation is all wrong.

jog on

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Virgos Magician said:

Can I ask what the row was about?

E

enigma

Although FDM is a legend, we have good young keepers waiting in the wings. Not a disaster if he goes.

1066gull

Referee!!! said:
He's worse than kev.

I know. Kevs a poofter, and I'm just a bad boy.:safeway

(Mods: Watch this thread. Many need to go to childish ramblings)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm sorry but this whole Kuipers situation is really pissing me off now.

He's been one of our most consistent performers for years now, and has showed no signs of his standards dropping. As far as I'm concerned if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I appreciate that we need backup, particularly as FDM has had injuries, but what we needed was backup, not a replacement. It seems to me McGhee just wants his own players in the side, when our older pros have done nothing wrong.

Kuipers has been a legend for this club and we're just expected to stand aside as he gets forced out of the club for no good reason? We're not going to get a fortune by selling him, so there's no need to get rid.

I'm going to be really disappointed if he goes. I know Henderson is good, but so is Kuipers. Goalkeepers expect to wait for their chances, it's normal. So when Kuipers is in the team, playing well, he shouldn't expect to be replaced. It reminds me of when Ranieri was sacked by Chelsea. He's done a great job but the writing was on the cards from the start, and it was irrelevant how well he'd performed because those above wanted him out, despite the fans and team more than happy with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here