Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United Round 2

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope we beat Woking then we can stuff the Mancy scum Turncoat United.

:tosser: clueless. When you've learnt something about football come back.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not so.

One of the articles of faith of FCUM supporters is that football matches shouldn't be rearranged to suit the TV companies or the money men.

There's a debate on their forum about the option of refusing any offer from TV to show Albion v FCUM live. Rochdale was different, because it's easy to get to on a Friday night.[/url]

Is this just not another Manchester team dictating what will happen, and only on there terms, last I heard two teams will be involved in the game :shrug: Dont like it dont take part :shrug:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Thats going to be interesting watching the Stewards taking on FCUM!

I've heard they they can be pwopar nawty when told to sit down. They have been known to smash up a few pubs as well

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
me too all i can see is trouble in this game (if we beat woking)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Personally if they take that attitude I WANT it on a friday eve if we get through, so they hardly bring any fans or it is really really annoying for them!:mad:

Spiteful little shit aren't you.

At least FC have some decency and principles, rather than just being about money.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
There is a possibility that a few of FCUM's supporters last encounter with Brighton was whilst watching the 1983 FA Cup Final. They seem to have a good team that will provide a stern test as they will be really fired up for this as it will be the biggest match of the clubs short history. Whilst some may disagree with their means of objecting to the situation at MUFC at least they did something & went back to grass roots level, there will have been a dose of "welcome to the real world" as far as some of their supporters go because at MUFC's level there isn't much in the way of reality to bring about an understanding of the game from the ordinary supporters point of view. I mean by that there hasn't been the rollercoaster experience supporters of most clubs get with the losses their team suffer which make the experience of winning something all that much sweeter, MUFC are not used to losing & most of their supporters will not remember as far back as the years when they faced the usual struggles most teams face, such is the extent of their dominance of the game over the past 25 years (well it seems that way to me) I know MUFC have a rich history & have had their lean times but most of their younger support could never imagine such a time. We in contrast have had the opposite experience ever since that evening in May 1983.

So in a warped way it will be a re-enactment of the 1983 FA Cup Final for me & the outcome will hopefully be the start of 27 years of greatness rather than the slippery slope to almost going out of the league which the 27 years that have elapsed since 1983 brought us.

I imagine that this will be the tie of the round for many so lets hope that whoever wins does get MUFC & beats them too or perhaps another repeat tie from 1983 which both sets of fans would love & that is to draw Liverpool & dump them out instead just as we did back then.

Edit: Scrub that tie of the round shit I just saw AFC could play MK Mongs!

Last edited:

I've heard they they can be pwopar nawty when told to sit down. They have been known to smash up a few pubs as well

are you prepared to name the pubs that have been 'smashed up' (not confushing this with Brightons last visit to Selhurst) or this just some bollocks you've decided to put on here to stir things up. Put up or fuckin well shut up

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Am i missing something, or are we still NOT ALLOWED to play at home on a saturday afternoon in December?

Surely this makes it a plum friday night / sunday lunchtime / monday night tie and hence more TV friendly, even if it is only ESPN?

Monkeytown Red

Nov 7, 2010

Don't talk shite pal! Your comments should have read...

...Theyve been known to drink pubs dry, great atmosphere, and get on brilliantly with the locals" :p

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
are you prepared to name the pubs that have been 'smashed up' (not confushing this with Brightons last visit to Selhurst) or this just some bollocks you've decided to put on here to stir things up. Put up or fuckin well shut up

Bit touchy arn't we!!:wanker:

How about Altrincham, Leek, Buxton......... Ask Leekbrook Gull which pubs and shops cause someone from up there told me.

Why not just do a trawl of the Non league forums before you get angry next time.

What are you worried about anyway every club has an element of trouble. Its normally the lack of police and stewards as its not expected at non league games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here