Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 74

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
that tailors next to Donatello in The Lanes, nice duds...., bought some wicked cufflinks there last summer

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fresh Start on George Street before it closed. Friendly, chatty staff and great lunchtime.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Zara's alright for cheapish clothes, bit pricier than Topman etc but then Topman clothes are made by slave labour and fall apart after 3 months. Shocking, shocking quality.

Arkwrights on Beaconsfield road. Good little Deli. The local smoked bacon they peddle is superb, better than any dedicated butcher I've seen around this way. The fresh/unusual produce is inexpensive but they charge £2.40 for regular Happy Shopper sunflower owl which I thought was bloody cheeky of the twats but there is a slim rather saucy teenage hottie that sits on the floor and arranges produce on most weekends so I forgive them.

I don't mind popping into Primark on occassion. Although the clothes are again, of shocking quality they provide a good source of cheap T-shirts that can be worn to the Gym or for other sporting activities and thrown away guilt free once they can no longer be washed clean. The only problem I have with the place is that it is rammed to the ginnells with fat, poor people who cannot speak properly.

Tickled pink is a good shop for people who don't snigger at the idea of such a shop and are mature enough to shop there without wetting themselves. One of the girls working there has massive bangers too.

Dockerills is okay, bit pricey but it's nice to have a snoop around sometimes although I find the staff a bit self righteous and ever so pleased with their own reputation. They need bringing down a peg or two and they also need to be a bit f***ing quicker making transparent, white letter signs.

The Albion shop is good but it's full of the kind of knobheads who spend their rent money on replica kits but it's forgivable.

HMV is one of the worst shops in Brighton. I used to work there and they treat their staff like shit. However they sell very cheap CD's and DVD's now as the arse has fallen out of the market plus there is a couple of fitties working there, especially the slim girl with long brown hair behind the till. If she would just take that shit piercing out of her face I'd consider having a go. Unfortunately I don't give enough of a toss about music to go into Rounders except to buy Tickets for stuff at Komedia, since Komedia made their f***ing box office so hard to f***ing fathom and charge pointless booking fees and the staff haven't got a clue about the place and worse still, couldn't care about your needs I refuse to engage with them.

Cybercandy is ok, overpriced but I suppose they have to import so fair enough but I do tend to spend time in there looking at things but ultimately deciding I don't want to spend £3.99 on a box of Nerds. I did used to go in their a lot for a girl I was seeing who lived in Surrey. She liked Reece's Pieces and I liked her vagina so it was a pretty good arrangement.

I buy things in H&M cos they are well made and look more expensive than they are but I get annoyed cos all the women come up and use the fitting rooms and look at me like I'm some kind of lesser shopper when I'm simply looking for a bit of knitwear to make the incoming cold snap a bit more bearable.

Don't bother with Hollister, it's full of idiots.

In fact nearly all the shops on Western Rd are a bit shit, except for CEX where you can purchase DVD's that poor desperados have had to sell on for 20p each cos they ordered too much crap from Freemans. I bought afriend Zombie Strippers from there and she loved it. I ourchased some Davey Attenborough DVD's from there, Life of Mammals and the like.

I like Gunns flower shop in the North Laine/North Lanes/The Laines whatever the pedants on here want me to call it. They sell good plants like chillis and tomatoes in there which are good for a modiocum of fresh garnishes on the sill, within easy reach. I'm looking at a the last of my chillis reddening up in the last of the sun right now.

I like looking around The Animal House too. I kid myself I'm looking for a present for my nephew but in reality I'm just having a gander for myself like a retard whose been seperated from his daytrip group. I like Sainsbury's cos they staff are really friendly, especially the guy in his 50's with white hair and a rather neatly trimmed beard, slim fella who is usually behind the kiosk. He always extends a welcome and I have written to Sainsbury's on more than one occassion to praise the man. Yes, they're all noice, even the guy with the flaky head who has nibbled all his fingernails off. I like their gammon offers of late and I have always enjoyed food shopping so it gets my vote.

One place that is total shit is The Rotunda Cafe on Preston Park. The food, service and decor is f***ing awful. The baked potato I had in there was a boiled potato that had been stuck in the oven for ten mins after boiling with the most unimaginative shred of iceberg lettuce as the "salad". The guy who runs it is a knob'ed and the staff he uses are next to f***ing useless. Avoid like a gammy twat.

Other than that I think shopping is for queers.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Trafalgar Wines on trafalgar st. A proper old skool offie and until quite recently one of the only places you could buy booze in North Laine (incredible how many licenses there are now)

Exceptional in so many ways, but especially for its place in the heart of every wino in Brighton.

If you smell of piss or are obviously addicted to something, you can quite easily gain a line of credit in there, up to about £5. And they pay him back, too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here