Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Shop in Brighton

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It used to be the one in the lanes that sold all that ganja stuff like bongs and legal highs - great shop going in there stoned. :smokin:

Now it's USC in the shopping centre in Churchill Square for top quality but expensive clothes.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I can honestly say there is not a single shop I would ever go out of my way to visit. Shopping is a shit activity pursued only by girls and people with no social lives or real interests.

Oh dear. Your internet persona is getting very transparent these days. Must try harder.

D

Deleted User X18H

One of mine used to be William Hill in Baker Street but as the Manger is a loud mouthed , Sid James lookalike, plastic Palace fan, I shan't be going in there for a good while.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Vinod's convenience store in Buckingham St. It's been my corner shop for 14 years, I'm going to miss it when I finally move from the area.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That computer games shop that used to be in a dingy corner of the old Churchill Square, many an Amstrad game was purchased from there when I was a kid.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The Brighton Sausage Company
Thorne's Foods &
Apple

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It used to be Ransoms, but when I walked past there on Sunday, to my shock it looked as if it might have closed down.

I went there the other day. I was a bit hungover, but it appeared they'd halved the shop. It was a bit confusing.

But I like Ransoms a lot, very good cheap DIY and garden stuff and lots of kitchen stuff that's a third of the price it is at Steamer Trading

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'd go for
The beer shop on Trafalgar rd
Yum Yums
Residents

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here