Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Sandwich and why?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Peanut butter and pineapple jam. Although the peanut butter has to be sunpat, and the jam has to be hartleys

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
tinx said:
Foot long meatball, extra cheese, extra bacon no salad parmasan cheese and mayo.

From Subway of course.
same but no Mayo or any sauce at all

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Race said:
meatballs in a sandwich ??? with stinky parmasan cheese on it? I just hope it tastes better than it smells :lolol:
it smells SUPERB

*drool* i want one :down:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
A footlong Subway, steak filling topped with salad and chilli Sauce, Why? because it tastes GREAT:clap2:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
About a foot of french bread with Quorn turkey, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, any other salad that's lying around, coleslaw and a bit of grated cheese to finish it off. :)

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Hilton said:
About a foot of french bread with Quorn turkey, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, any other salad that's lying around, coleslaw and a bit of grated cheese to finish it off. :)

I've had that one before aswell, bloody hell I am getting hungry now

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
It's not fair, especially after the Uncle Sams thread the other day. I really REALLY want some proper food instead of the crap they feed us at uni :sick:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Overheard conversation in a sandwich bar:

Customer - "You have quite a selection of fillers. I don't know which one to choose."

Assistant - "We have some fresh tongue in today."

Customer - "Oh! No thanks. I'll eat nothing that's been in an animal's mouth. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I think that I'll just have an egg sandwich please."

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Hilton said:
It's not fair, especially after the Uncle Sams thread the other day. I really REALLY want some proper food instead of the crap they feed us at uni :sick:

The food they served up at my uni was crap as well, that's why in my final year I ended going to mates Chinese Restaurant for lunch and dinner, it meant free food.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
ShorehamGull said:
The food they served up at my uni was crap as well, that's why in my final year I ended going to mates Chinese Restaurant for lunch and dinner, it meant free food.

And when I wanted a break from Chinese food I used to go to Subway, I usually tried to get free food there as well.

Cybil Wrights

Mar 15, 2005
Historic Rottingdean
The man who invented the sandwich, known to his friends as ‘Jimmy Twitcher’, was a notorious gambler.

To satisfy his hunger during long matches, he would order slices of meat between two pieces of bread. In 1762, this became known as the ‘sandwich’.

It wasn’t introduced to America until 1827 by Elizabeth Leslie, in her cookbook suggesting how to make a ham sandwich.

Cybil Wrights

Mar 15, 2005
Historic Rottingdean
Prawn! :lol:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
All this talk about Subway and Uncle Sams on NSC has made me hungry, so I am off the eat something now then leave for Withdean

C U GUYS at Withdean tonight :wave:

:mexican: :mexican:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Giving Palace fans a knuckle sandwich:lolol: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bacon, brie and salad with either cranberry sauce or whole grain mustard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here