Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"No Jacket required", should have been titled, "no interest in music required"

:nono: :nono:

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
PHIL COLLINS IS SHIT.

many years ago while we were all in the grip of thatcher houses being repossessed unemployment sky high he desided to move off shore to save paying tax as a radical youngster I felt cheated and have never bought any of his music since

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Collins has got a voice that makes me wish I was deaf, he also comes over as one of the smuggest little shits ever.Still with zero talent & a mega bank balance its easy to look at the record buying public & think "cun ts"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
Isn't that the wife that he divorced by sending her a FAX? :lolol:
He also promised to leave the country in 1997 if Labour got to power.

That's right - he was going to abandon the country that made him a multi-millionaire if they dared to democratically elect a party he didn't want in power.

If only he had. The bald, shit-music-playing, wooden-acting tosser. :tosser:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dougdeep said:
Genesis were ok until Gabriel left. I saw them at the Dome during their Fox Trot tour.
I was in the pub with some CHUMS a month ago. As conversation moved onto music, one of the blokes in the group kept on getting a bit arsey when we took the piss out of him because he said he'd been to a Genesis concert and was telling us how great they were in the days of Gabriel. I guess that alone is fair comment - but nobody in our drinking group could quite understand why this bloke seemed to have this love affair with Genesis.

It was later in the CURRY HOUSE that our drunk friend told us this tale of how he'd been to see Genesis at Wembley with his brother who apparently was a bit of a stud. Anyway, some stranger - a decent looking Kiwi bird apparently - asked him to put her on his shoulders during her favourite song, and he duly obliged. An hour later, to show her gratitude, she hitched up her skirt and he f***ed her. My mate's brother was the only (impressed) person who realised what was going on in the middle of this crowd surge.

How many people can say they've NAILED a bird on the pitch at Wembley stadium (even if they do have to spoil the story by admitting they went to a genesis concert) ?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I bet she could feel him coming in the air that night :down:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Coach said:
Oh come on Buzzer, it was 14 years ago - and we were big fans of 80's music!

Given the choice now - I'd probably go for a bit of ballad rock - Guns n Roses, Metallica, Jon Bon Jobbie have all done splendid slow songs to jig to!

What was your wedding song then? No, let me guess - That's Amore? Unchained Melody? You Send Me? :love:

The Ramones -Baby I love you.

Wasted on that cheating bitch of a soon to be ex-wife.

Decree Nisi came through today. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here