Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Phil Collins album?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ahem

Please can we refer to him as Oscar WINNER Phil Collins.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Virgo's Haircut said:
Now, as we are all MASSIVE fans of "Big" Phil Collins, which of his albums is the definitive musical masterpiece? (Not including Greatest Hits albums, which I believe there are 47 of).

I think No Jacket Required is tops myself.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is a wind-up, yes?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re: Re: Favourite Phil Collins album?

BHA links said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is a wind-up, yes?

Sadly no.

Comparing which is the best Phil Collins album is a bit like asking what's your favourite Last of the Summer Wine episode.

f***, it's even worse than that.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
The laydee in the picture, unbelievably, is not with him for the money. She's richer than him I believe (or her family is).

He faxed the first wife (considerably older than this one) and there are rumours this second one aint happy - she dont need to stay for the money anyway.

Mr Coach and I were supposed to dance to Against All Odds at our wedding, but as the band didn't know it, we were serenaded with "My darling, you were wonderful tonight" lallalalala. :love:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Coach said:
Mr Coach and I were supposed to dance to Against All Odds at our wedding, but as the band didn't know it, we were serenaded with "My darling, you were wonderful tonight" lallalalala. :love:

:sick:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Oh come on Buzzer, it was 14 years ago - and we were big fans of 80's music!

Given the choice now - I'd probably go for a bit of ballad rock - Guns n Roses, Metallica, Jon Bon Jobbie have all done splendid slow songs to jig to!

What was your wedding song then? No, let me guess - That's Amore? Unchained Melody? You Send Me? :love:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Coach said:
The laydee in the picture, unbelievably, is not with him for the money. She's richer than him I believe (or her family is).

He faxed the first wife (considerably older than this one) and there are rumours this second one aint happy - she dont need to stay for the money anyway.

She's probably a lot happier now, he's gone

Collins

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Genesis were ok until Gabriel left. I saw them at the Dome during their Fox Trot tour.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
The video for 'Hes an easy lover' (with Neil Bailey) is fantastic. It shows what a great sense of humour the drumming slaphead has, especially with his impressions and what about that tank top?! Im always worried when I see it that he might fall out of the helicopter to his death as it flies up the thames. Its also a tribute to his talent and popularity that he played at both Live Aids on the same day; one at Wembley and one at Buxted.

Now youve had your career Phil, f*** off!

Coach said:

Mr Coach and I were supposed to dance to Against All Odds at our wedding

So take a look at me now,
oh there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Ooh take a look at me now,
well there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me is against all odds
and that's what I've got to face

Erm... very romantic. In a had your heart ripped out of your chest kinda way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here