Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite ever Computor game?

Squiggsy

Oct 26, 2003
Worthing
Blimey - never thought there were other people who had heard of G1 Jockey 3!!! I have to play on easy though 'cause I like winning :glare:

Am still gutted about my disqualification on 'Snip Anchor' (I remember him dotting up in the real Derby in '85) for crossing coming out of the stalls in the Arc at the end of the season Grrrr.

Final Fantasy 7 (PS) - because I finished it....
Civ games
Champ Man (what's the new Football Manager like btw?)

Just got a spanking new laptop with a decent graphics card so prob about to get back into gaming again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Elite (many sleepless nights on that bastard, trading minerals and narcotics to various galaxys)
Kick Off 2 (Pretty much unbeatable amongst my peers - I was the DADDY)
Profination (addictive little platformer)
Exhumed (wonderful Egyption 1st person shooter)

More recently

Pro Evo 4 (speaks for itself - the BEST footy game out there bar none)
Vice City (so good I nearly cried)
San Andreas (I know size isn't everything, but WHOA !!)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Padders said:
Civilization

Ahhh! Civ! I lost an entire summer playing Civ, not sure when (may have been 1998 or 1999). Spent the entire time in my room playing the game and listening to 2FM, so I've got late-1990's music ingrained in my brain by now.

One of the few games I still play a lot is Civ:CTP as it runs on ANYTHING, even BeOS. Got 4 copies of it - Mac, Windows, Linux, BeOS.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
1. Final Fantasy 7 (PS1) - will never be beaten. Ever. Seriously.
2. Final Fantasy 10 (PS2)
3. Final Fantasy 9 (PS1)

Bit of a theme, some might say. Surprised to see so many going for FF8, thought it was a let down (relatively) after 7?

Good call on Goldeneye & Mario Kart64 being the best multiplayer games though...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Sensible Soccer on the Mega Drive and Sonic 2 on the Mega Drive were winners, followed closely by f*** a Japanese Schoolgirl on the PC.

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Can't believe that no one has mentioned TETRUS (gameboy)
also LMA manager (PS1) before I got my Pc then CM obviously.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Well I guess that all depends just how much wanking over, as apposed to the actual f***ing of, schoolgirls that you do.

:lolol:

Due to my age (17), rather obviously, most girls I have encouters with are schoolgirls. Its not so dodgy and Japanese at my age :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Commander Keen was my all time favourite. Completed the whole series (6 episodes, I think it was).

Pipeline was addictive, too.

Honourable mentions to:
Falcon
SimCity 2000
Space Invaders
Tetris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here