Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Ever Albion Player

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
But the thread is about the Favourite player, not the best. Perhaps my judgement is coloured because I was at Palace when (CHris Houghton?) he had his leg broken - I'll never forget the noise. Was such a great shame to see such a gentleman have his career ended like that.

Previous comment by another poster, "Get well soon" - I probably should know, but what's wrong with him?

Unfortunately Gerry had a stroke last year, but hopefully is on the mend, yeah your right about favourite & best, apologies for that.

Jan 30, 2008
But the thread is about the Favourite player, not the best. Perhaps my judgement is coloured because I was at Palace when (CHris Houghton?) he had his leg broken - I'll never forget the noise. Was such a great shame to see such a gentleman have his career ended like that.

Previous comment by another poster, "Get well soon" - I probably should know, but what's wrong with him?
answer the first question noddy

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The ONE... the ONLY... the ORIGINAL...

TANK!!!!!!!

Paul Clark :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Accept no substitutes!!

Delighted to see the original Tank belatedly getting the nominations. What a complete hero this bloke was. I don't know about "take no substitutes" he was more like "take no prisoners"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here