Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Ever Albion Player

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Cant believe that Gerry Ryan only received one vote (and that was second place) until this point. The man was superb and coming back to his best when his career was ended.

Gerry Ryan is a genuinely great bloke and a true gentleman, however he was used as a substitute during much of the early 80's, maybe a good player but not Brighton's best by a long shot.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Easy, Peter Ward, the most exciting player to play for us.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Gerry Ryan

Chris Ramsey

Joe Corrigan

:falmer:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Gerry Ryan is a genuinely great bloke and a true gentleman, however he was used as a substitute during much of the early 80's, maybe a good player but not Brighton's best by a long shot.

But the thread is about the Favourite player, not the best. Perhaps my judgement is coloured because I was at Palace when (CHris Houghton?) he had his leg broken - I'll never forget the noise. Was such a great shame to see such a gentleman have his career ended like that.

Previous comment by another poster, "Get well soon" - I probably should know, but what's wrong with him?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Being the tender age of 18, I haven't been blessed with the wealth of knowledge that many on here have, therefore I'd be lying if I went with anyone other than Zamora. Some of my best footballing memories are thanks to him at his peak (back to back championships), and even then I didn't appreciate just what a great player he was.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The ONE... the ONLY... the ORIGINAL...

TANK!!!!!!!

Paul Clark :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Accept no substitutes!!

p.s. Honourable mentions to Sully, Wardy and Eric Steele

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here