Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Counties in England

Lush

Mods' Pet
Wilts said:
Yep, its full of spaced-out freaks surrounding our villages of Amesbury and the like, looking for either hippies or druids to go to Stonehenge and Woodhenge, and anything else that looks interesting! :angry: :lolol:

Yeah well you ignore them. Just like we ignore the hair-beaders, soap-dodgers and all the "dogs on string" types in Brighton. Shouldn't stop the common man and woman appreciating the feeling of Ancient Briton history you get - even if you're just driving along the A303!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Lush said:
Yeah well you ignore them. Just like we ignore the hair-beaders, soap-dodgers and all the "dogs on string" types in Brighton. Shouldn't stop the common man and woman appreciating the feeling of Ancient Briton history you get - even if you're just driving along the A303!

If you drive down the A303 then you can see my house (not Bournemouth obviously). Down in deepest darkest Bulford next to Amesbury.

I ignore them, you're right. Its the American tourists asking which way to London that annoys me :censored: :angry: :shootself

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Have to say since spending time down in the West Country I have been impressed by Devon.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
After Sussex, Cornwall again. I would also give Hampshire a mention, if only for the Isle of Wight and the New forest.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Lewisham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here