Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Cheese

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've always been partial to a little Pont-l'Évêque or even the occasional Époisses de Bourgogne if accompanied by other cheese-lovers.

It is always a source of much disappointment to me that so many of France's AOP cheese are made from goats milk... rendering them inedible and the food of the devil himself.

Last edited:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I've always been partial to a little Pont-l'Évêque or even the occasional Époisses de Bourgogne if accompanied by other cheese-lovers.

It is always a source of much disappointment to me that so many of France's AOP cheese are made from goats milk... rendering them inedible and the food of the devil himself.

Pont-l'Évêque for me as well.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Who remembers Lymeswold? I used to quite like that. First appeared in 1982 and disappeared in 1992.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Stilton, the king of cheeses.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

Last time I was in Italy I had some Goats cheese Pecorino which was without doubt the worst thing I have ever come across in my life.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
CIMG5831.JPG

:bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Parmasan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports