Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Brighton Pub?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
chez said:
Not Brighton, but my Fave is "The Grenadier" in Hangleton. Although it is going downhill now as the brewery want to turn it into a restuarant and have got rid of Sky Sports & the dartboard and are trying to get rid of the pool table. :angry: :angry:

That place is a dump. Full of Chavs. If you like places like that may I recommend you move to Crawley.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Crawley pubs. What a lovely thought.

The pub in Broadfield has to be the most disgusting pit I have ever visited. The Full Moon I think its called?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Any of the twelve pubs I have vowed not to set foot in for the entire of February (as part of my cutting-down-on-booze-to-lose-weight plan): Evening Star, Lord Nelson, Basketmakers Arms, Caxton Arms, Battle of Trafalgar, The Eddy, The Jurys Out, The Ranelagh Arms, The Hand In Hand, The Colonnade, The Earth & Stars and St James Tavern.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Do you mean the half moon near Broadfield Stadium?, cos that's the bar of the Savoy Hotel compared to a lot of em.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Voroshilov said:
That place is a dump. Full of Chavs. If you like places like that may I recommend you move to Crawley.

Think you may be thinking of a dufferent place mate. The Grennie has no chavs, just lots of workmen ans at weekends their other halfs. Its nowhere near West St where most of the chavs seem to go.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Sonic The Hedgehog said:
Evening Star
Duke of Wellington
Basketmakers
Lord Nelson

That's tomorrow sorted then

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

the most sensible suggestion on here + maybe the engineer, other than that I find most Brighton pubs dont have much character and are a bit soulless

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I used to live 37 seconds walk from the Engineer. We must have put a few grand over that bar in our time at that place.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Kings Head. Everything you could want in a pub.

I practically own it.

hill 16 southwick

Jun 27, 2004
southwick
Before moving out west....The Bugle, just off Lewes Rd in St Martins St :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
smudge said:

p.s. William Tell was good on match days too.

Wasn't that called Mortons before that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here