Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Brighton Pub?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
when it was still the whitehawk

D

Deleted User X18H

The Engineer or the Station Hotel (Dithcling Rise) at the moment and the Hangelton Manor for all time take the boy out of Hangelton never take Hangelton out of the boy.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
hove born&bred said:
The Engineer or the Station Hotel (Dithcling Rise) at the moment and the Hangelton Manor for all time take the boy out of Hangelton never take Hangelton out of the boy.

Think it's the Railway Tavern on Ditchling Rise, The Guinness in the Engineer always tastes cack in my experience. Some of the best - Shakespeare's Head, the small and over-crowded Cobbler's Thumb, The Smugglers (great interior, shite patrons).

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
hove born&bred said:

Youre right you cant take Hangelton out of the boy. But you can rearrange the letters slightly so as to spell "Hangleton"!!!! :p

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Not Brighton, but my Fave is "The Grenadier" in Hangleton. Although it is going downhill now as the brewery want to turn it into a restuarant and have got rid of Sky Sports & the dartboard and are trying to get rid of the pool table. :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

chez said:
Youre right you cant take Hangelton out of the boy. But you can rearrange the letters slightly so as to spell "Hangleton"!!!! :p
Now this is a contentious point Hangleton was always spelt HANGELTON until the late 1780's it means Hanging wood sadly the wood by Toads Hole has a horrid bypass going through it now so I will stick to the original spelling thanks.

Jul 20, 2003
this week,

Brighton, The Greys

on the Brighton/Hove border, The Conqueror

Central Hove, The Exchange

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
pevenseagull said:
this week,

Brighton, The Greys

on the Brighton/Hove border, The Conqueror

Central Hove, The Exchange

Does that extraordinarily FIT barmaid still work in the conqueror? Brown hair, really striking eyes.....

The Greys is the NUTS.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I used to LOVE the Smugglers years ago, recently though its non of them as they are all turning shit!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Rosehill Tavern and the Great Eastern
Also am beginning to really like the Caxton Arms

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Evening Star
Duke of Wellington
Basketmakers