Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

favourite brighton kit...

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
i really like the palookaville kit. As for home shirts i think we haven't had a very good one for ages. I think the best ones are the retro ones from the 70's 80's

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
i liked the black away one with the seagulls shape in the middle from not so long ago. The best home one recently was deffo the one we had during the play off season ! Quite liking the maroon one we have now to

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This one from when I first used to watch The Albion

1043_m.jpg

I like the Centenary Kit as well

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
feels authentic but doesn't have Bukta on the arms so close, but no cigar.

anyhow - if you're after retro footie tops then get down to a certain shop at 94 Gloucester Road.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Kent Seagull said:
This one.

brighton_peter_ward_1980.JPG

Me too for home kit thought I am also very fond of the red and black striped Skint away strip and that's the one I play in when I can.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Leekbrookgull said:
Wrdy kit,is top draw,white socks set it up a treat,decent stripes,just a club badge.:clap: Get in.:clap: :albion:

Also it is the best blue bar-none.....................The replica one shown earlier is not bad but just not errr Bluey enough!!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Best one for me was the all ble Addidas one of the early 80s. Pity it was spoilt by the fact it had BCal on the front. (Did you know that BCal only ever flew the team once and that was by helicopter to Wembley ? They were actually flown by Dan Air in an HS748 turbo prop for other trips).

Not true. They flew with BCal to Houston for a post-season trip in May 1979 (after having won promotion to the old Division 1) and connected there for an onward flight to California. I was with BCal based in Houston at the time and met the team when they deplaned. Unfortunately, having been living in North America since 1971, I hadn't seen a game for eight years, but followed the team by getting the English papers off the inbound aeroplanes ... no internet back then!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Professor P said:
And what's wrong with British Caledonian, other than it going bust? Quite prestigious at the time I thought.

British Caledonian did not go bust. They were bought by BA in 1987.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have always liked the Sandtex "Great escape" kit, despite there being perhaps a little too much red on it for most peoples liking...every time I see it I am reminded that there was always a chance that it would be the last ever Albion strip...but history dealt us a good hand for once.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Actually I like the one Peter Ward is wearing (never saw it as was working in N. America at the time). Otherwise I like the present one and the current away kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here