Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite band at the moment?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
1988 i do believe. Maiden are a bit outdated for me these days, bu can see why so many people still love em
im 50 m8.
bit stuck in my ways :lolol:

did go to see green day this year at wembley though...AND i have a soft spot for these guys... spose it keeps me kinda up to date?

[yt]1yw1Tgj9-VU[/yt]

Sep 1, 2010
im 50 m8.
bit stuck in my ways :lolol:

did go to see green day this year at wembley though...AND i have a soft spot for these guys... spose it keeps me kinda up to date?

[yt]zCjQqKCLkis[/yt]

I did not mean to sound rude, sorry, i meant i have grown out of Maiden myself, :thumbsup: still have a tour programme from that Album tour at Wembley Arena

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I did not mean to sound rude, sorry, i meant i have grown out of Maiden myself, :thumbsup: still have a tour programme from that Album tour at Wembley Arena
i saw them absolutely BLOW judas priest away in the late 70's when they were supporting them (that was in the days tha everyone was in the bar when support acts were on) judas priest were 'the big thing' at the time.

been hooked ever since :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010
Yeah they are a great live band. Do they still have their own football team? My fave Maiden album from yrs back was Powerslave

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
On a whim (alright somewhat pissed) ordered all 3 Pink Fairies Albums (Never Never Land, What a Bunch of Sweeties and Kings of Oblivion) on remastered CDs to replace my buggered & scratched LPs from Amazon as a 50th pressie to myself - what a Top Purchase.

Down & Dirty isn't the phrase - would make any of todays fey yoof cringe & run away - Up the Pinks!:thumbsup:

As I am technologically incompetent & cant put up any of their stuff can I suggest you go and have a look on You Tube to see how wonderful they were?

Do It!!!!!!!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Brandon flowers solo album is v enjoyable. Also very into the Beggars and Absent Elk.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Think it has been a pretty poor couple of years for new bands.

Waiting on a new album by Twisted Wheel, until then got the new Charlatans album, Who we touch, on every day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here