Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite but obscure Tele programmme from when you were young....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't think we childrens TV then ! I know it would start about four PM and finish about Midnight.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Look and Read had Dark Towers on.

I'm very surpised Looney liked Blakes 7, freedom fighters and all that, or was he being ironic, or did he just have a crush on Paul Darrow?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
wallpaper_4.jpg

And "Hey Look that's me" but I can't find any piccies of it:down:

Guy cycling round the country with a mini caravan attached to the back of his bike. Classic, and I have now got the theme tune running through my head.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Very short lived series -- maybe eight episodes -- with Anthony Quayle -- The Strange Report. Had the young John Thaw on it too, IIRC.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some people have a strange idea of 'obscure': The Lone Ranger? Trumpton? The Woodentops? The Muppets? Blakes 7? Are these really obscure? I'm surprised someone didn't post The Littlest Hobo.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Marine boy, Japanese cartoon about a crime fighting boy who can breath underwater when he chewed something called Oxygum .... honest, you can''t make this sort of thing up.

The Changes ... scary program where everyone starts smashing up machines 'cause there evil, the only people not affected was a young girl and some Sikhs, i think it had something to do with Merlin.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Battle Of The Planets

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Deportivo Seagull said:
Marine boy, Japanese cartoon about a crime fighting boy who can breath underwater when he chewed something called Oxygum .... honest, you can''t make this sort of thing up.

The Changes ... scary program where everyone starts smashing up machines 'cause there evil, the only people not affected was a young girl and some Sikhs, i think it had something to do with Merlin.

You need to pay more for your drugs

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can't believe they don't repeat COLDITZ

It was great

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Also Toxic Crusaders, and around the world in 40 days (or something like that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here