NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Get on one, it will be New Years Day.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can't see the why anyone would want to do it. It's going to be freezing cold and there are tons of decent nights to go to over the holiday period. There's a few afterparties to be had around town these days so it's not like there's nothing else to do, and the music is hardly going to be new or groundbreaking. People will just go because it's FBS

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do agree to a point. I am not expecting the music to be cutting edge , but it could be a giggle shuffling around on Maderia Drive in me parka as long as it is dry and sunny. Anything else will be a disaster.

When you say afterparties what exactly do you mean? There seemed to be a few legal ones when the licencing laws changed then it went flat.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
theres still loads of after parties in brighton!

Avant Garde @ Honey club
Oh so Sundays @ Po Na Na [every other week i think]
Suicide Lounge @ Ocean Rooms [horrible club tho]

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wouldn't it be funny if nobody bought tickets? :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Springal said:
theres still loads of after parties in brighton!

Avant Garde @ Honey club
Oh so Sundays @ Po Na Na [every other week i think]
Suicide Lounge @ Ocean Rooms [horrible club tho]

Mmmm, not really a fan of the Honeyclub or Po Na Na or The Ocean Rooms come to think of it.

The Zap ran a morning called 3am...which appears to have ended. There was a minimal morning at Sumo which also appears to have ended and I went to The Ocean Rooms a month or so ago at 4 am and it was shut....no Suicide Salon.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
suicide salon started few weeks ago

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
....it started months ago. The first weekend of the new licensing laws. Maybe it has restarted?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The club always seems empty whenever I go there. Erol Alkan is playing soon, he was great at Concorde2....I worry it will be empty and disappointing at The Ocean Rooms.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wozza said:
DJ

It will be ticket-only and open to people who have a BN postcode, subject to a licence being agreed.

What is the logic behind this move as people who live in Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath have an RH postcode and live nearer than people who live in Littlehampton or even Worthing who have a BN postcode.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I thought the woman who died was (stupidly) sitting on the top railings, though tragically fell off- this was AFTER the show had ended, and the argus had to print a retraction clearing FBS of any blame..?

though I did see some twats clim up lamp posts and even the sweepinf camera boom, during the show (yes, i was there.. somewhere, in the crowd!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here