Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy Slim to hold NYD party on beach

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
SJ's Love Monkey said:
What you didn't know? Yes your saviour good old Norm WAS a Palace fan from Reigate!

:lolol:

Obviously saw the error of his ways then :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Alex Frutos said:
Obviously saw the error of his ways then :)

Well it's pretty f***ing difficult to play HUGE gigs outside in Croydon.

You'd have to balance the speakers on a tram and have the decks in McDonalds. That, of course, is before they'd get nicked by the local peasants to be sold for a fried chicken fix and a night out at Cinderella Rockerfellas.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Barrel of Fun said:
Why do you love the Albion so much?

Where I grew up it was all Palace, but I came to Brighton when I was 18. For three or four years I couldn't bring myself to watch them because of the history between the clubs. But eventually someone forced me to go and 20 years later here I am. At that time we were in the old Second Division: we went from the play-offs at Wembley to the Fourth Division and the bad old days. That's when Dick turned up and we got three promotions. That's what I love about Brighton, it's never dull; we're never in the same division for more than one season. Before I started touring I got to every home game, I could even walk to the ground when we were at the Goldstone. Now with DJing Friday and Saturday nights, it's more difficult, but I still try to get to as many games as possible. I think there should be a law about supporting your local team - the money would be shared out more. I know we're rubbish, but at least we're ours.

www.coachingforhope.org

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Guinness Boy said:
Well it's pretty f***ing difficult to play HUGE gigs outside in Croydon.

You'd have to balance the speakers on a tram and have the decks in McDonalds. That, of course, is before they'd get nicked by the local peasants to be sold for a fried chicken fix and a night out at Cinderella Rockerfellas.

What the f*** has Croydon got to do with it?! Why does it always go back to Croydon with Brighton fans?

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Not that old chestnut he saw the light blah blah blah! Old Norm is a fake ladies and gents, he is sperious not genuine!!

:lol:

Which of our two clubs does his record label sponsor?

Which of our two clubs shirts was he seen wearing in multiple photos in the national press a few weeks back on his trip to Africa?

Which club's matches does he regularly attend?

To which club has he given money in the past (I believe)?

Obviously not a real Brighton fan then, eh?

:)

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Alex Frutos said:
Which of our two clubs does his record label sponsor?

Which of our two clubs shirts was he seen wearing in multiple photos in the national press a few weeks back on his trip to Africa?

Which club's matches does he regularly attend?

To which club has he given money in the past (I believe)?

Obviously not a real Brighton fan then, eh?

:)

He lives in the town and obviously feels affection for the place, but it doesn't alter the fact that he is Palace my friend. It's like your first love and all that (not that you probably know anything about that yet!)

;)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
SJ's Love Monkey said:
He lives in the town and obviously feels affection for the place, but it doesn't alter the fact that he is Palace my friend. It's like your first love and all that (not that you probably know anything about that yet!)

;)

City, thanks very much :thumbsup:

;)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
SJ's Love Monkey said:
What the f*** has Croydon got to do with it?! Why does it always go back to Croydon with Brighton fans?

You're right. There's so much more to laugh at this sunny Monday. The Plymouth result, Peter Taylor, the fact that your chairman's bright orange.....

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Guinness Boy said:
You're right. There's so much more to laugh at this sunny Monday. The Plymouth result, Peter Taylor, the fact that your chairman's bright orange.....

And we own our ground, and we are in The Championship and we have money...................................................

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
SJ's Love Monkey said:

er because thats where you all live- and it's a f***ing dump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here