Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO The Large One

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
The original post at the top of the thread was actually tongue in cheek, TLO knew I was pissed off at the time, no more so than the fact it was valentines week and I know how much the florists hike the prices, but heigh ho in the grand scheme of things it was merely a blip. Somehow I wished I hadn't bothered at an attempt at humour and don't worry Chapman come 4.00pm Sunday I shall do exactly what you've requested.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harty

It will be a sad day for the supporters of BHA when you pack up on Sunday but I hope that you will continue what you helped start to make this a club to be proud of as opposed to the laughing stock that it is at the moment.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BensGrandad said:
Harty

It will be a sad day for the supporters of BHA when you pack up on Sunday but I hope that you will continue what you helped start to make this a club to be proud of as opposed to the laughing stock that it is at the moment.
Laughing stock? Who's laughing at us? Aside from Leon Knight.

Last edited:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
The Large One said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

(Sorry, damn smilies... Oh, and Leon told me to...)

Think Prescott's flowers may have ended up in a certain junior health minister's office... Well, they do have nasty nurses shouting at them, so any consolation'll do...

Tricky to put a value on general publicity, goodwill and sheer smile-inducing-ness, isn't it...?
Though suspect it would be well above 250 quid...

The Large One said:

Don't let it get you down TLO! It will be a sad day for the supporters of BHA if you pack up posting on NSC because of "Flowergate", but I hope that you will continue what you helped start, to make this a club to be proud of as opposed to the laughing stock that it is at the moment :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Easy 10 said:
The problem is that we havn't had the chance to ARGUE about it yet on NSC. Isn't that what this place is for ? A snidey remark here, a veiled insult there, some twisted facts, a hidden agenda, one or two outright lies, a couple of smart-arse comments which then generate some abusive and/or insulting replies, followed by an almighty great FLOUNCE. Then we can all sign off happy.

I wouldn't have it any other way. :thumbsup:

You forgot the idle threats and sulking.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Hear hear, Grange Hill is a alive and well on NSC and step forward TLO aka Roland Browning.........put me down as Gonch Gardiner with Hawesy taking on the role of 'lil' Benny Green, all we need to find now is the smack addicted Zammo?

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Harty said:
Hear hear, Grange Hill is a alive and well on NSC and step forward TLO aka Roland Browning.........put me down as Gonch Gardiner with Hawesy taking on the role of 'lil' Benny Green, all we need to find now is the smack addicted Zammo?
There could be a few candidates for him then........:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Large One said:

Supporters of other clubs who when told that everything will be ok when we get our own ground, as I keep telling them, exactly as I am lead to believe. immediately start laughing and taking the p..s about Falmer.

Our performances on the field coupled with the fact that most people, us included, are fed up with the FALMER saga and the fact that other people are fed up with hearing us continually whingeing about Falmer LDC etc.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Harty said:
The original post at the top of the thread was actually tongue in cheek, TLO knew I was pissed off at the time, no more so than the fact it was valentines week and I know how much the florists hike the prices, but heigh ho in the grand scheme of things it was merely a blip. Somehow I wished I hadn't bothered at an attempt at humour and don't worry Chapman come 4.00pm Sunday I shall do exactly what you've requested.

hint hint thats what the smilies are there for?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Harty said:
In light of certain revelations over the last 48hours do you think some of the flowers you sent John Prescott may have ended up in a vase not belonging to Mrs Prescott?

If this was the first post it would have been funny, the additional comment between the commas caused the much unnessessary debate and teacup storming.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BensGrandad said:
Supporters of other clubs who when told that everything will be ok when we get our own ground, as I keep telling them, exactly as I am lead to believe. immediately start laughing and taking the p..s about Falmer.

Our performances on the field coupled with the fact that most people, us included, are fed up with the FALMER saga and the fact that other people are fed up with hearing us continually whingeing about Falmer LDC etc.
I, on the other hand, generally hear sympathy and support from other fans about out Falmer plight. Talksport is a good example, as are Wrexham, Doncaster, Norwich, Palace (oh yes), West Ham, Wycombe, the FA, the Football League - do you want me to go on...?

Perhaps you just move in the wrong footballing circles. :)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
BensGrandad said:

You always have to put the dig in dont you? why the 'as i am lead (sic) to believe'.

The fans I speak to are also generally sympathetic and certainly dont see us as a laughing stock. However, it may be the way I tell 'em? It could also of course be that these people aren't laughing at the albion or what you say. They could of course be laughing at you?

You have so far this week accused Dick Knight of being a chancer, accused the club of placing Harty's phone in replacement so they can have a yes man and now this. You also claimed that Steve Foster was trying to buy the albion with the krugers from bellotti and archer. Whilst they have both seperately launched takeover bids (Krugers against Bamber and Foster against Knight) - this is certainly the first time anyone has put them in the same sentence againt Archer!

Just accept that your mates are never going to buy this football club, no matter what continent they are on. And even worse, when they choose a walter mitty publican as their go between, then they really are up the creek without a paddle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here