Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO the fan who told me to F*** off at Burnley away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
How times change, when i used to go to away games in the 90's and early 00's, the lowest point of the day was actually watching the game. You would travel for 10 hours for scarves to be waved in your face, it was called atmosphere! No wonder people are complaining the away day experience aint what it used to be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So the OP wasn't actually told to f*** off, the offender justifiably if true, merely said WTF to his mate? BIG difference, we need to know who is telling the truth :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
She looks forward to meeting you, her boyfriend won't be there she highlights, she finds you better looking & likes your dominant, assertive personality. Game on

May 17, 2011
1066 country
You were lucky. i would have loved to have been told to f*** off by one of my own fans instead of the mrs and i walking back to the ment to be secure car park at the cricket ground being called cheats,scum,wanker,southern slag, shit etc etc and then finding two of my tyres had been let down.(because of my brighton sticker in back window i persume.) which cost £5 to park in. and also costing us £140 in juice. i'ld swap anyday.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Whatever the rights and wrongs on this. Brightonlass and Pantani both made the long trip to Burnley. So :bowdown: to both of you

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
(obviously afraid that my other half would smack him one or something)

Without meaning to be rude to the OP - Knowing your boyfriend, I can't imagine that the idea of him smacking someone would intimidate them in the slightest.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You stupid woman. I'm assuming that said person had their scarf held up because they were singing a song, there's no other reason for it, and you decided to go all jobsworth and tell them what to do. It's a football match love, not the bloody womens institute. If it was bothering you just move somewhere else.

On top of that you claim that your sap boyfriend was really close to hitting him when he didn't even the bollocks to say anything after they told you to f*** off. It's easy to get brave after the event isn't it :facepalm:

Exactly this.....................

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Whatever the rights and wrongs on this. Brightonlass and Pantani both made the long trip to Burnley. So :bowdown: to both of you

And the long trip back to Brighton to log on to NSC to moan about someone waving a bloody scarf at a game of Football.

It wasn't me by the way your highness!!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
How times change, when i used to go to away games in the 90's and early 00's, the lowest point of the day was actually watching the game. You would travel for 10 hours for scarves to be waved in your face, it was called atmosphere! No wonder people are complaining the away day experience aint what it used to be.

Well, that and the boring football on show at most matches. At least in those days the players tried to attack - especially against "big clubs", and had some passion.

Oct 6, 2010
To make things worse, him and his mates had already muscled my boyfriend and I out of where we were standing which meant I had to stand slightly lower down anyway.

If this is true how come you found yourself behind (higher than) his scarf?
Also if your boyfriend allowed you both to be so easily "muscled" out of your position, I doubt the "musclers" would be too scared of him punching them.
I suspect you wear the trousers in this relationship.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Well, that and the boring football on show at most matches. At least in those days the players tried to attack - especially against "big clubs", and had some passion.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I believe I'm the offender in this exciting tale of fan on fan abuse. We were stood three maybe four rows from the back of the stand, I held my scarf aloft as we sang 'We are Brighton' you then complained that you couldn't see when I held my scarf up. I turned to my mate next to me and said "What the f***" then shrugged as I was a little confused as to why someone would stand right at the back then complain about things like this. I then did not hold my scarf up again for the entire match, although may have been guilty of a few scarf twirls, my humblest apologies. If you and your boyfriend really get this riled up by a minor situation like this then you have issues. I could have just ignored you as many would in this situation but I did as you asked yet you still feel the need to come on here and bleat about it. Maybe I did not confront you directly because I did not want my enjoyment or yours ruined for an entire game due to a pointless argument.

Mate we all clearly heard what you said and it was f*** off then and not what the f***. We have no issue standing at the back but after being pushed into standing in a tiny space and then having you say that it got us riled.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Pantani are you giving cyclists a bad name? I don't ride through reds/ on the pavement/ wrong way up one ways etc to be outdone by an abusive Internet nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here