Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO the fan who told me to F*** off at Burnley away

Status
Not open for further replies.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Could everyone with a scarf please go to the north stand at half time on Tuesday to form an identity line up and each in turn look over your right shoulder and say "f*** OFF!"

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
This thread surely has to be a wind up? Can't believe somebody would actually ask somebody to put their scarf down as it was blockibg their view and then come on here complaining about them. What has football become ?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Did someone mention tits?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
This thread surely has to be a wind up? Can't believe somebody would actually ask somebody to put their scarf down as it was blockibg their view and then come on here complaining about them. What has football become ?

Sensitive it would appear. Modern football fans made into soul less beings by none other than Sky Sports. Wont be long until they will be serving Caviar and champers on the terraces.

Mark my words.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Sensitive it would appear. Modern football fans made into soul less beings by none other than Sky Sports. Wont be long until they will be serving Caviar and champers on the terraces.

Mark my words.

With one of the stand at each ground being replaced by a picnic area with benches, tartan blankets and baskets with jam sandwiches. A bit like Henman hill, every so often at regular intervals, a half hearted 'Come on Tim (team)' then back to the scones

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Even the scarfers are fighting amongst themselves.........albeit in a very 2012 way.........a day later on the internet!

WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
If this is sexist and uncomfortable cheeky monkey ,then perhaps she should have dealt with the situation instead of thinking he should have ...to me thats sexist

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Yeah this person is obviously an idiot but it has nothing to do with the mentality of our fans. He was obviously embarassed about having to put his scarf down and had a little moan to himself. Personally I would have ignored it providing he had put the scarf down. It the words had been said directly to me, I would have had something to say back there and then. But its not worth carrying on with.

This should have been the 2nd post. No more would have needed to be said.:smile:

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
With one of the stand at each ground being replaced by a picnic area with benches, tartan blankets and baskets with jam sandwiches. A bit like Henman hill, every so often at regular intervals, a half hearted 'Come on Tim (team)' then back to the scones

Funny you should say that someone at the Pompey game actually cracked out a scone. WSU Block F I think, Wasnt you was it?? :):)

What is our football coming to?

Having to sit during a match, can't sing certain songs, and now girls coming and expecting freakin' SCARVES to be maintained only at a certain level, and intimating their BOYFRIEND is going to ENFORCE things if the response isn't to her liking!!

What is the nicest most polite way to tell someone "f*** ...

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
So is the OP going to apologise or at least acknowledge the misunderstanding now that the "offender" has explained himself. That would be the bigger thing to do.

I can't imagine that she hasn't been eyeing this thread like a hawk to see the responses.

Stumpy Tim

So is the OP going to apologise or at least acknowledge the misunderstanding now that the "offender" has explained himself. That would be the bigger thing to do.

I can't imagine that she hasn't been eyeing this thread like a hawk to see the responses.

I'm not sure the thread has gone quite to plan for the OP? f***ing stupid thing to moan about

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Could everyone with a scarf please go to the north stand at half time on Tuesday to form an identity line up and each in turn look over your right shoulder and say "f*** OFF!"

Surely only those that went to burnley AND have a brighton scarf need attend? i dont fancy trying to get everybody that owns a scarf in the north stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here