Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO the cops on here

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
You lot are a f***ing shitting disgrace. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I got assaulted 4 days ago, and you lazy half-arsed twats haven't even bothered getting back to me, cos you're too busy getting paid time and a half and beating up football fans with your Gestapo-esque tactics, and you're f***ing inbred, bare knuckled knob-headed, fuckwitted thunderxxxxx. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think you're all f***ing shite :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Why don't you go and arrest a woman for printing a poster, you royalist middle class SS fuckers. :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmmm, say what you mean why don't you ? Actually, you have grounds for a complaint surely ?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Save the rage for Lewes DC.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
jonogulls said:
You lot are a f***ing shitting disgrace. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I got assaulted 4 days ago, and you lazy half-arsed twats haven't even bothered getting back to me, cos you're too busy getting paid time and a half and beating up football fans with your Gestapo-esque tactics, and you're f***ing inbred, bare knuckled knob-headed, fuckwitted thunderxxxxx. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think you're all f***ing shite :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Why don't you go and arrest a woman for printing a poster, you royalist middle class SS fuckers. :angry:

Well done for puting your rantings on here mate. Is that because you havnt got the balls to go to the police station and say it to a copper face to face you simpleton.

No wonder you got a kicking....that shit you just come out with makes you sound like a complete twat. Whats the matter someone nick your dinner money.....hope it f***ing hurt dickhead!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
nice generalisation there jonogulls. You can not blame one force for anothers incompetence and yes you do have grounds for complaint so do just that. make an official complaint about the lack of support you have received as complaints do not go down well with Borough command.

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Re: Re: FAO the cops on here

Big G said:
Well done for puting your rantings on here mate. Is that because you havnt got the balls to go to the police station and say it to a copper face to face you simpleton.

No wonder you got a kicking....that shit you just come out with makes you sound like a complete twat. Whats the matter someone nick your dinner money.....hope it f***ing hurt dickhead!

Please suck my balls.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
jonogulls said:

Ah, the master of wit and repartee.

Glad to hear you have lost none of your cutting-edge banter and rapier-like social commentary.

Why were you beaten up by the way?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

Big G said:

That is a bit harsh Big G:nono:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Hiney said:

was thinking the same thing myself. Probably a question of being in the right place at the right time...:lolol:

I know, suck you balls...:yawn:

Last edited:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004

Hiney said:
Ah, the master of wit and repartee.

Glad to hear you have lost none of your cutting-edge banter and rapier-like social commentary.

Group of teenage chavs decided that me not giving them a fag was sufficient cause for a beating.

It's good to know that you're thinking of me anyway, in my time of need. I do love you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: FAO the cops on here

jonogulls said:
Group of teenage chavs decided that me not giving them a fag was sufficient cause for a beating.

It's good to know that you're thinking of me anyway, in my time of need. I do love you.

I acre, I don't know where this happened but I have my own reasons for disliking the Met (besides their behaviour at Selhurst). However, from speaking to other police forces at away grounds they don't like the Met much either.

Ironically, on my travels in the colonies I have aquired a couple of highly illegal (here anyway) devices that can detur Chav like assailents. Of course should they be used as he defensive weapons they're designed to be then that would leave me facing a possible GBH charge.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
jonogulls said:
It was probably you who did it you little chav scrote :angry: :censored:

I can see why you find it so easy to avoid trouble...:rolleyes:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO the cops on here

bhaexpress said:
I acre, I don't know where this happened but I have my own reasons for disliking the Met (besides their behaviour at Selhurst). However, from speaking to other police forces at away grounds they don't like the Met much either.

Ironically, on my travels in the colonies I have aquired a couple of highly illegal (here anyway) devices that can detur Chav like assailents. Of course should they be used as he defensive weapons they're designed to be then that would leave me facing a possible GBH charge.

To be honest, I've yet to meet a police force I have liked and respected (this wasn't the Met though).

It's just the unbelievable hypocrisy of the police that confuses me; they're more than happy to have 100+ officers at a 'Championship' game when they're being paid overtime, but are they ever there when you need the fuckers? And they cause more trouble than they stop at football, simply so they can carry on doing the easiest of jobs, which doesn't even require their incredibly small brain to function.

Yet they'll arrest someone for a 'Wanted' poster, or shoot Brazilians on trains, or arrest me if I beat the shit out of one of these little shites.

f*** me, I think I'm gonna vote Tory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here