Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Moaners

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I sat one row back from my usual seat in E Block last night. One row closer to the most annoying, loud and perpetually miserable bastards I have ever encountered.

OK, so the first half wasn't particularly great, but the signs were there. Patience build-up does eventually get rewarded.

One of them shouted 'we haven't had a shot on target' when the half-time whistle blew and proceeded to boo, very loudly, with his two idiot mates.

I stood up to leave, after commenting to them about thinking before engaging brain, and vacated my seat before doing something that I may have regretted.

For the shit this club has been through, I cannot believe the petty, childish, unfunny, and frankly pointless drivel people spout off during the match. I thought there were a load of attention-seekers on here, but they are just as prevalent at Withdean.

It is people like you - and the negativity on here - that is really damaging the club I love with all my heart.

For every one positive thread or comment, there are ten that rant, rave and ridicule.

Negativity breeds contempt, it festers a bleaker-than-is-actually-happening perspective, which is extremely harmful to OUR club.

I can't bear it anymore, I really can't. You are spoiling mine - and many other's - enjoyment of supporting this wonderful club.

Can you all move and sit together at Withdean please? Maybe we could arrange a permanent grey cloud over your heads too.

As well as the singing section, we need a whingers section too.

SUPPORT THE TEAM, PLEASE. THEY NEED US.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Correct, a shot on target is when the ball is going....on target:lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Moaners don't really worry me. Some of the comment are comedy at times.

I have a few that sit in front of me in D Block.

At least they have made the effort to turn up!

I'd rather have them sitting there having paid than giving up altogether and not coming.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
You could always have come and filled a bit of space in C Block. I think that had less to do with the football and more to do with the fact that someone just along from us randomly threw up big-time at the Tranmere game and there was no confidence that it would have been cleared up in the following week.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
As I said in another post, we should create a Moaners section at withdean, and put the price up to £30 a ticket, that way, even if we win in style, they've still got something to moan about.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
we did have one on target though possible two if forster one on one counts and then murreys scuff!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I sat one row back from my usual seat in E Block last night. One row closer to the most annoying, loud and perpetually miserable bastards I have ever encountered.

OK, so the first half wasn't particularly great, but the signs were there. Patience build-up does eventually get rewarded.

One of them shouted 'we haven't had a shot on target' when the half-time whistle blew and proceeded to boo, very loudly, with his two idiot mates.

I stood up to leave, after commenting to them about thinking before engaging brain, and vacated my seat before doing something that I may have regretted.

For the shit this club has been through, I cannot believe the petty, childish, unfunny, and frankly pointless drivel people spout off during the match. I thought there were a load of attention-seekers on here, but they are just as prevalent at Withdean.

It is people like you - and the negativity on here - that is really damaging the club I love with all my heart.

For every one positive thread or comment, there are ten that rant, rave and ridicule.

Negativity breeds contempt, it festers a bleaker-than-is-actually-happening perspective, which is extremely harmful to OUR club.

I can't bear it anymore, I really can't. You are spoiling mine - and many other's - enjoyment of supporting this wonderful club.

Can you all move and sit together at Withdean please? Maybe we could arrange a permanent grey cloud over your heads too.

As well as the singing section, we need a whingers section too.

SUPPORT THE TEAM, PLEASE. THEY NEED US.

Spot on! Particularly the childish bit.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
very well said. there are a couple of tossers in f block about row g. moan the whole time.
I think they are only happy when the albion play bad. i can imagine when they get in ' good game dear?' reply 'no terrible, but i had a great time'.

leave is all i say and spare my ears.

They've paid their money.
Blimey, if we are only allowed to say nice things about the team that you want to hear during the game then the atmosphere at Withdean is going to be deader than a suicidal Kamikaze pilot

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
a) They've bothered to turn up, so quite why you think you have the right to comment on what they choose to say/shout I don't know.

Totally, and utterly, missing the point.

I have the right to comment because I have to listen to that shit. They don't talk quietly to the person next to them. The talk very loudly so everyone can f***ing hear them. They are 'performing' and attention seeking.

So they have the right to act like that do they, just because they've paid their money? Bollocks.

I have paid to watch my team play, not to listen to attention-seeking idiots who clearly know bugger all about football.

There are no positives to gain from acting like that.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

I have the right to comment because I have to listen to that shit. They don't talk quietly to the person next to them. The talk very loudly so everyone can f***ing hear them. They are 'performing' and attention seeking.

So they have the right to act like that do they, just because they've paid their money? Bollocks.

I have paid to watch my team play, not to listen to attention-seeking idiots who clearly know bugger all about football.

Dont argue with the moaner - in-chief, if you want to get him behind you say the attention seekers were slagging off "his " michel.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world

spot on old bean.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Ditto:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here