Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Moaners

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just satisfy yourself in the knowledge that they lead particularly insignificant lives where nobody ever pays them any attention, they are probably shit in the sack, their jobs are mundane and uninspiring...booing players and making inane comments is about as exciting as it gets and the only time anyone pays attention to what they are saying.

Count your blessings that your life is far more fun than theirs is, in fact, next time they do it just confront them with manic laughter.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I sat one row back from my usual seat in E Block last night. One row closer to the most annoying, loud and perpetually miserable bastards I have ever encountered.

OK, so the first half wasn't particularly great, but the signs were there. Patience build-up does eventually get rewarded.

One of them shouted 'we haven't had a shot on target' when the half-time whistle blew and proceeded to boo, very loudly, with his two idiot mates.

I stood up to leave, after commenting to them about thinking before engaging brain, and vacated my seat before doing something that I may have regretted.

For the shit this club has been through, I cannot believe the petty, childish, unfunny, and frankly pointless drivel people spout off during the match. I thought there were a load of attention-seekers on here, but they are just as prevalent at Withdean.

It is people like you - and the negativity on here - that is really damaging the club I love with all my heart.

For every one positive thread or comment, there are ten that rant, rave and ridicule.

Negativity breeds contempt, it festers a bleaker-than-is-actually-happening perspective, which is extremely harmful to OUR club.

I can't bear it anymore, I really can't. You are spoiling mine - and many other's - enjoyment of supporting this wonderful club.

Can you all move and sit together at Withdean please? Maybe we could arrange a permanent grey cloud over your heads too.

As well as the singing section, we need a whingers section too.

SUPPORT THE TEAM, PLEASE. THEY NEED US.

:clap:

Only trouble I see from your idea, Soulfinger, is that there would be a worryingly large band of moaners spoiling our enjoyment.

At least you'd know instantly who these whingers are, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here