Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Light Aircraft Pilots, Women Motorists, Lorry Drivers

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He wasn't from Burgess Hill. He was just drawn onto the railway leyline of stupidity like the rest of them. I repeat, what is it with fuckwits and railway lines?

He may not have been from Burgess Hill, but he did live round here and I can assure you there are a lot of people from this part of the world who knew him.

I'm not one of them, but I know people who are and on their behalf I'd like to wish you a slow and painful death, you fuckwitted jocko çunt.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He may not have been from Burgess Hill, but he did live round here and I can assure you there are a lot of people from this part of the world who knew him.

I'm not one of them, but I know people who are and on their behalf I'd like to wish you a slow and painful death, you fuckwitted jocko çunt.
dont mince your words :lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

It's bloody lucky his mates were'nt killed when they dragged him off the line as well, When will people ever learn?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here