Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Light Aircraft Pilots, Women Motorists, Lorry Drivers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, one was a young man going about his business who was murdered by low-IQ racist scum, and the other, er, wasn't :shrug:

The death of a 16 year old child is a tragedy whatever the circumstances. Have you got any other 'hilarious' reflections on life to share with us?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Oi Ross i'm a lorry driver,blame those foreign wankers who can't understand British road signs or how to use our roads correctly.

"Lorry driver" is that the colloquial term for "Dustcart Operative?"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The death of a 16 year old child is a tragedy whatever the circumstances. Have you got any other 'hilarious' reflections on life to share with us?

Yeah, sure, loads. Plenty of leylines of stupidity so far unthreaded. Watch this space. Might try for the Manchester Plane To Sunny Climes Diverted Due To Punch-Up At 35,000 Feet And Attempted Emergency Exit Door Opening next.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
The pilot was trying an emergency landing with no power in the adjacent field he was only a few feet short. You little tit.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well, one was a young man going about his business who was murdered by low-IQ racist scum, and the other, er, wasn't :shrug:
the point I'm making is that you'll get oh so outraged(I can tell by your use of the words low iq racist scum)by the murder of a young black man, ok fair one, but you. See fit to trivialise and even mock, the accidental death of a 16 year old boy fooling around near railway lines, why ? Because one of the deaths is an ever so worthy , right on , cause celebre that makes you feel good about yourself and helps bolster your right on credentials, you are the worst kind of hypocrite, I bet you've never even heard of richard everitt, but don't worry you can google the name, however I doubt you'll get too upset , he was a 15 year old white kid stabbed to death by bangladeshis, you can't even trot out the old " every teenage death is a tragedy blah blah blah line because you've just taken the piss out of anothers death, given your family history of tragic accidents I'm surprised you have trivialised this terrible accident in such a manner.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A day on, and perhaps the thread starter would like to apologise for his starting of, and later contributions to, this sorry excuse of a thread?

D

Deleted User X18H

I get foul mouthed grief for speaking the truth about people who try and live beyond their means, then I read this, you are totally out of order Woss!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:shrug:

Spare me the fake moral outrage.

It'll be a different story the first time a jumper adversely affects your precious commute.

With all due respect, you can f*** off. I just don't think that teenage kids getting electrocuted, young mothers getting hit by trains, or planes crashing as being particularly worthy of telling jokes about, simply to garner a reaction and brighten your sad, lonely, pitiful existance.

Don't start telling me what I think, or imposing moral values on me either, you tedious f***ing bore.

*PS to Mods. Feel free to ban me for telling this c*nt how it is - I could do with getting some work done anyway.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
With all due respect, you can f*** off. I just don't think that teenage kids getting electrocuted, young mothers getting hit by trains, or planes crashing as being particularly worthy of telling jokes about, simply to garner a reaction and brighten your sad, lonely, pitiful existance.

Don't start telling me what I think, or imposing moral values on me either, you tedious f***ing bore.

*PS to Mods. Feel free to ban me for telling this c*nt how it is - I could do with getting some work done anyway.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

You are obviously entitled to your opinion but please...Not the "you can ban me mods etc"

Thats sounds so childish.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I commute to London for my job (when not dealing with the severe stresses of uni) and many times have made the comments about it being selfish for people to commit suicide on railway tracks etc

The fact is that the woman being referred to tried to stop and slid onto the tracks due to the snow/frost whatever it was. Hardly anything 'her fault' about that.

The case of the lad that died from Hurst College is completely tragic, he may/may not have been drunk but either way he's a young lad who has obviously made a stupid decision, a mistake on his part. Unfortunately he isn't lucky enough to be alive to learn from it, that's the tragedy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The fact is that the woman being referred to tried to stop and slid onto the tracks due to the snow/frost whatever it was. Hardly anything 'her fault' about that.

The case of the lad that died from Hurst College is completely tragic, he may/may not have been drunk but either way he's a young lad who has obviously made a stupid decision, a mistake on his part. Unfortunately he isn't lucky enough to be alive to learn from it, that's the tragedy.

Good points. Still 'hilarious' though, isn't it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here