Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Light Aircraft Pilots, Women Motorists, Lorry Drivers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Look, sorry, but can you please just f*** right off and try NOT to aim your vehicle directly at major railway lines/bridges. The service is shit enough as it is without you sticking your oar in. Cheers.

Oh, and same goes for you, drunken line-encroaching public schoolboy. Didn't they teach you ANYTHING?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The only case, of those you have selected, I have heard about is the woman who skidded on some ice, crashed into a van and ended up losing her life trying to get her car off the crossing. Rather tasteless to tell her to 'f*** right off', if you ask me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Look, sorry, but can you please just f*** right off and try NOT to aim your vehicle directly at major railway lines/bridges. The service is shit enough as it is without you sticking your oar in. Cheers.

Oh, and same goes for you, drunken line-encroaching public schoolboy. Didn't they teach you ANYTHING?
Oi Ross i'm a lorry driver,blame those foreign wankers who can't understand British road signs or how to use our roads correctly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only case, of those you have selected, I have heard about is the woman who skidded on some ice, crashed into a van and ended up losing her life trying to get her car off the crossing. Rather tasteless to tell her to 'f*** right off', if you ask me.

You've not been keeping abreast of current affairs then? What about the light aircraft pilot who managed to selflessly steer his Cessna onto the Main West Coast line while bravely avoiding the thousands of empty fields all around. Or young Sam who managed to somehow bungee onto the live rail at Burgess Hill station on New Years Eve. I mean, what IS it with fuckwits and railway lines?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A lad of that age, from Burgess Hill, is more than likely known to a fair few people who post here. There may even be friends of his on here. I suggest you give up on this thread now, before maing even more of an arse of yourself.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I mean, what IS it with fuckwits and railway lines?

They do seem to bring out the worst in people. There is a level crossing just outside my office, and when the lights flash the amount of poeple that actually put their foot down in cars to get across beggars belief. I've seen the barriers hit the roofs of vans (usually white ones) because they are sooooo desperate to get across. Fuckwits - the lot of them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A lad of that age, from Burgess Hill, is more than likely known to a fair few people who post here. There may even be friends of his on here. I suggest you give up on this thread now, before maing even more of an arse of yourself.

He wasn't from Burgess Hill. He was just drawn onto the railway leyline of stupidity like the rest of them. I repeat, what is it with fuckwits and railway lines?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You've not been keeping abreast of current affairs then? What about the light aircraft pilot who managed to selflessly steer his Cessna onto the Main West Coast line while bravely avoiding the thousands of empty fields all around. Or young Sam who managed to somehow bungee onto the live rail at Burgess Hill station on New Years Eve. I mean, what IS it with fuckwits and railway lines?

I have been in your homeland, Selkirk to be precise, and managed to avoid watching the news for the five days I was up there.

I wasn't commenting on the other cases as I did not know them, but blaming a 30 year old woman, who is now lying in a morgue, for disrupting train services is extremely tasteless in my opinion. Are you telling me you have never skidded on some ice in all your years of driving?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I wasn't commenting on the other cases as I did not know them, but blaming a 30 year old woman, who is now lying in a morgue, for disrupting train services is extremely tasteless in my opinion. Are you telling me you have never skidded on some ice in all your years of driving?

Dunno mate, the only years of driving I ever had was trying (and failing) four times to pass me driving test as a teen. Still fancy I could pass the navigate-ten-feet-of-railway-crossing-without-losing-me-life part of the test tho.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Or young Sam who managed to somehow bungee onto the live rail at Burgess Hill station on New Years Eve. I mean, what IS it with fuckwits and railway lines?

I'd agree with that. every time something like this happens you get a story like this BBC NEWS | England | Safety calls follow railway death saying 'educate the kids'. Do f*** off please, there's no way a 16 year old public schoolboy doesn't know the dangers involved with a railway track, he was just being an arse and that's what happens!

All the education in the world won't solve that, EVERYONE who lives in the south of England knows that the live rails are next to the tracks, if you're daft enough to bugger around near them you get what's coming to you

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He wasn't from Burgess Hill. He was just drawn onto the railway leyline of stupidity like the rest of them. I repeat, what is it with fuckwits and railway lines?
what is it with fuckwits who will screech hysterically about racism but think nothing of making light of the death of a 16 yr old kid , bet you wouldnt find it funny if people made jokes about stephen lawrence would you ? oh no, you'd be straight up on your "right on-anti racism" bandwagon then wouldnt you ? COCK :rant:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dunno mate, the only years of driving I ever had was trying (and failing) four times to pass me driving test as a teen. Still fancy I could pass the navigate-ten-feet-of-railway-crossing-without-losing-me-life part of the test tho.

Well, I can tell you that skidding on ice is extremely easy and many of us are lucky to skid to a halt without causing much/any damage. It turns out that this wasn't the case for the woman in question.

This thread has certainly got legs, I tell thee.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
what is it with fuckwits who will screech hysterically about racism but think nothing of making light of the death of a 16 yr old kid , bet you wouldnt find it funny if people made jokes about stephen lawrence would you ? oh no, you'd be straight up on your "right on-anti racism" bandwagon then wouldnt you ? COCK :rant:

Well, one was a young man going about his business who was murdered by low-IQ racist scum, and the other, er, wasn't :shrug:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I repeat, what is it with fuckwits and railway lines?

I've really no idea Tom but I wish people would stop using them as playgrounds, As proved yet again on new years eve railway lines are bloody dangerous places to be messing around on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here