Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO everyone who has been creaming themselves over Gary Dicker this season

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
Except his superb crossfield pass switched play and created the opportunity to sweep down the opposite flank and score the first goal.

Why criticise a quality player who is strong, not frightened, plays with his head up and has a superb first touch?

Hes not the finished article, but that goes with a lot of our players, but hes got potential!

I hate players who havent got potential, havent got sufficient courage and arent prepared to work, they are the only players worthy of being pilloried!!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd rather people cream themselves over players, than cream themselves over a chance to slag off players. Prick.

:clap:

Shame the Prophet of Doom will just carry on regardless. I wondered why he hadn't been around for a while actually, but now it's abundantly clear that he was just having a protracted break to nurture Albion-targetted negativity: the likes of which this Board have never seen. I have to say, he's making a very nice job of it tho'. :shootself

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good to see rather than people bothering to discuss the points WW raised, right or wrong, the mob goes for slinging insults at him.

So, slinging insults at Albion players on a continual basis is OK but slinging insults at WW (who led a pathetic hate campaign against an Albion player FFS) upsets you? I know where I'd prefer to see insults aimed at and it's not at any of our players.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So, slinging insults at Albion players on a continual basis is OK but slinging insults at WW (who led a pathetic hate campaign against an Albion player FFS) upsets you? I know where I'd prefer to see insults aimed at and it's not at any of our players.

I think, UB's point was that the only thing I insult is a players ability if I don't think they are good enough.

You however judge my whole personality on a few internet ramblings.

There is life outside of cyberspace....

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I think you are all missing the point its a team game and Leeds had the best organised midfield you will see, at this level, and our midfield was less flexible and players got quickly closed down by a strong powerful team.

Dicker often side stepped the first man but Kilkenny in particular, and Doyle also, won the ball back for them, time and time again. Only when we added Navarro did we remotely match them in that department.

F*** off you canute!!
Stop talking over the heads of NSC's resident midfield experts.:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think, UB's point was that the only thing I insult is a players ability if I don't think they are good enough.

How strange, people on an internet forum judge your personality based on your internet persona. What else do we have to go on? Piers and his friends might know you 'in real life' but to the rest of us you are a moaning, miserable, vindictive, opinionated twat.

There's life outside of cyberspace? Thanks for that little gem-without your insight I'd never have known.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How strange, people on an internet forum judge your personality based on your internet persona. What else do we have to go on? Piers and his friends might know you 'in real life' but to the rest of us you are a moaning, miserable, vindictive, opinionated twat.

There's life outside of cyberspace? Thanks for that little gem-without your insight I'd never have known.

....and relax.

Glad you are familiar of the concept of a life outside of cyberspace, it might act as a reminder that there's no need to get so worked up about a few football opinions that you disagree with, deary me. :wave:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003

Fair enough. No doubt you're a good fella and a real genuine Albion fan. But there is too much criticism on here of the club's younger and developing players. OK people like me dish out stuff against Navarro, McLeod and others but the difference is that they are old cynical pros who aren't looking after themselves.
Why don't we all have a bit more faith in the Poyet/Taricco regime?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
There's life outside of cyberspace and your exaggerated/vindicitive posts on here say a lot about your low self-esteem and social failings in life!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw "Piers" mentioned. Isn't he the fan in F block that has been seen in a Roma fan, and sits next to Uncle Buck?

Does he post on here?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
I saw "Piers" mentioned. Isn't he the fan in F block that has been seen in a Roma fan, and sits next to Uncle Buck?

Does he post on here?

The way things are going, this could be one of the more coherent comments on here.

I'm off to bed and dreams of a new, rain-proof stadium and the decline of Norman Baker, John Catt and Ms de Fucchmi.
:dunce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dicker.

Gave the ball away far more often than normal, including a couple of shanks straight into touch. Completely out of keeping with his normal high standards. The boy has class, and we've seen so little of that in an Albion midfielder over the last 10 years, that I'm prepared to forgive him a rare off-day.

Withdeam Wanderer.

Entitled to his opinion, even when its so slearly wrong. Unessecary to take such joy though, in heralding a poor performance, as 'proof' of said wrong views. Sadly, completely IN keeping with his normal standards. No class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here