Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO everyone who has been creaming themselves over Gary Dicker this season

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Today is proof that he isn't anywhere near as good as you think he is.

A couple of nice touches are all very well and good, but when up against superior opposition, Dicker does nothing to threaten the opposition, and does nothing to help out the defence.

An absolute stinker today - 1/10 at best.

Felt for Crofts today, he practically had the responsibility of our entire midfield - Bennett had a (rare for him) mare, and Cox was effective as a the hood on my rain coat.

Play-offs? Not with that midfield. :nono:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

A couple of nice touches are all very well and good, but when up against superior opposition, Dicker does nothing to threaten the opposition, and does nothing to help out the defence.

Felt for Crofts today, he practically had the responsibility of our entire midfield - Bennett had a (rare for him) mare, and Cox was effective as a the hood on my rain coat.

Leeds went straight through the midfield time after time and Manuel just stood there in the dug out going 'Que ?' :angry::angry::angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Sorry , but I'd suggest he's the nearest thing to a class act that we have.

Leeds had an easy day at the office today. That's why they're top and we're just bobbing above the relegation places. Both teams deserve to be where they currently are. Gary Dicker is one of the very few players who currently deserves his place in the side. IMHO, like.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He has one bad game and you're on his back already, who do you support again?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

A Brighton player who has played very very well this season had a poor game today. Good for you that you can take such pleasure in that :thumbsup:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Agreed he had a bad game today but your a twat of the highest order after this post. He's been our best player by a mile this season.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I felt sorry for the Dicker today. And Bennett. Two of our hardest working and effective players this season had a potential off-day against a team we should sit in envy of. Leeds had a titan style and an understanding of each other that i hope Poyet looks to have us emulate. They were strong throughout and quickest to the ball. Yes they highlighted a weakness or two within us, but the future remains bright and Dicker a central light to that.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Agreed he had a bad game today but your a twat of the highest order after this post. He's been our best player by a mile this season.

What he said.

I do think that GD wasn't at his best today. But Leeds, I think, had done homework on him.

He will get even better than he is.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I felt for Dicker but he didn't show his frustration like Bennett did, he just ran more and tried so so hard, Did you not see his utter f*** up and then sprint back to almost our own goal line in the second half in an attempt to rectify that mistake?

Bennet today showed some real passion on the pitch, every mistake he was angry at him self, you could see he didn't enjoy letting us down.

Two class acts. WILL improve. Trust :thumbsup:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I felt for Dicker but he didn't show his frustration like Bennett did, he just ran more and tried so so hard, Did you not see his utter f*** up and then sprint back to almost our own goal line in the second half in an attempt to rectify that mistake?

Bennet today showed some real passion on the pitch, every mistake he was angry at him self, you could see he didn't enjoy letting us down.

Two class acts. WILL improve. Trust :thumbsup:

YEP

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'd rather people cream themselves over players, than cream themselves over a chance to slag off players. Prick.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leeds went straight through the midfield time after time and Manuel just stood there in the dug out going 'Que ?' :angry::angry::angry:

Oh dear, poor Gus is now being compared to Manuel :lolol::lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
That post is the biggest load of shit EVER. Gary Dicker is exactly the type of midfielder that every side needs, his positioning is fantastic allowing Crofts to move forward and do his running around thing and he hardly ever gives the ball away.

Can't comment on todays performance but there is no doubt in my mind that he's probably the single most important player we have, he stitches all our play together and so many of our best moves come from him looking up and picking a simple pass when under presure rather than lumping it in the channels.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ah well, there you go - muppets convincing yourself he's Pele because Navarro got in the team ahead of him at the beginning of the season and you all felt so proud singing for him at millwall.

Goons. It won't be long before you realise he doesnt create anything, and doesn't stop anything.

Poyet needs to bring in a midfielder who contributes a bit more than a few nice touches, and fast.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What he said.

I do think that GD wasn't at his best today. But Leeds, I think, had done homework on him.

He will get even better than he is.

There homework was year 4 level at best.

"shut him down, and he'll do nothing".

Yup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here