Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Coventry Gull and all the other Ra**sts

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
This is the beggining of the end of the BNP, so enjoy your time in the sun, as when your half brained uneducated, incoherent MEPS open thier mouths etc you will be the laughing stock you deserve to be.............and i for one cant wait. This was a bad result for the BNP as now you will have to engage in mainstream politics something your policies make impossible , you truly are between a rock and a hard place. Incidentally why would the BNP want to have MEP's at all when they dont believe in the very insituition they are serving in !!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
This is the beggining of the end of the BNP, so enjoy your time in the sun, as when your half brained uneducated, incoherent MEPS open thier mouths etc you will be the laughing stock you deserve to be.............and i for one cant wait. This was a bad result for the BNP as now you will have to engage in mainstream politics something your policies make impossible , you truly are between a rock and a hard place. Incidentally why would the BNP want to have MEP's at all when they dont believe in the very insituition they are serving in !!

You might want to check your own spelling and grammar before you start accusing people of being half-brained and uneducated.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BNP will align themselves with UKIP in the Euro Parliament.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You might want to check your own spelling and grammar before you start accusing people of being half-brained and uneducated.

I was going to point out the same, until I realised going through ALL of them, would take half the evening.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Eloquent and gramatically correct racists versus illiterate dyslexic democrats.

fight fight

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Surely a ban for starting a thread about another user ???

Don't know, reckon a good lawyer could get him off...although he mentions the name of an NSC user in directing his post, and some other people who may be racist, he doesn't directly state a belief that the said user is also racist!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it has occured to me with their leader chap off to Europe he wont be around to lead much and they'll probably have a round of infighting and jealous resentment, so boot him and generally disintergrate.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

You're not very politically savvy are you? You were the one who said that the Tories were deeply unpopular outside the South-East. Wrong on that and wrong on this. Farage has time and again denounced the far right and has made huge moves to kick out those harbouring extremist views.

I say that as someone who can't stand Farage either.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

or the other far right parties that got voted in all over Europe apparently. It wasn't only here that parties with certain views got voted in

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Incidentally why would the BNP want to have MEP's at all when they dont believe in the very insituition they are serving in !!

What about UKIP?

You have to get in their to bring it down.

What this election has shown, with both the BNP and UKIP growing, is the UK has become very much ant-federal Europian.

Its a wonderful thing elections. You get to hear what the people, how ever wrong they are, think about the country. Labour should trying it. The BNP supporters are crying out for limits on imagration. But, the main streem partys will just ignore it. The BNP will get bigger and bigger. When over half the country votes for anti-imigration partys, then this is a clear view that needs to be heard and adressed.

As i said, if the main partys dissmiss the BNP victory, then there share of the vote will only increase.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Puts paid to the Blairite lie that the Tories were out of kilter with the electorate on Europe. Remember the phrase "at the centre of Europe"?

I do find the BNP support strange, though, getting back on topic. How can you NOT know that they're a racist party run by holocaust deniers and ex nazis?

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
The BNP vote was actually down on there 2004 euro elections result ,i believe it was the collapse of the labour vote which just makes there numbers look better than they actually are.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I do find the BNP support strange, though, getting back on topic. How can you NOT know that they're a racist party run by holocaust deniers and ex nazis?

This is a very important question.

Its CLEAR to evryone what they basicaly stand for. I believe people, and obviously im not saying 'natual Labour' supports are rasists, but the the partys that stand out for the anti-Euro vote a little like this:

Torys who are very anti-Europe will vote UKIP.
Centre Labour voters who are anti-Europe will vote UKIP
The very Left that are Anti-Europe will vote BNP.

Most of the UK wants out of the EU. This was a referndom of sorts. To dismiss the BNP is very worrying as a student of Histroy as this is what happen with the Nazis. There are big problmes that politions do not want to talk about. Imigration. Even thought (dispite what many on this forum think) is a MASSIVE problem within the UK. The numbers in this elections speak for themselves.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The BNP vote was actually down on there 2004 euro elections result ,i believe it was the collapse of the labour vote which just makes there numbers look better than they actually are.

Dont believe the BBC spin on this. The BNP vote is increasing.

Nationaly they are up 3%.

Nearly 1 million people voted them in.

We need to head them head on.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Puts paid to the Blairite lie that the Tories were out of kilter with the electorate on Europe. Remember the phrase "at the centre of Europe"?

People DO know that, they just don't look too deeply under the surface. You can't deny that people are unhappy with our porous borders, and the inability of this current shambles to control them. They see the media portraying queues of "them" in France just waiting to jump on lorries and get over here and start claiming dole and free houses, and they want it to stop. They want a solution and the only party offering this is the BNP - the rest faff around the edges of the situation, the BNP offer a very black and white (see what I did there?!) solution to crime, housing, scrounging, etc. The biggest mistake that people can make is to protest as they did in Manchester last night - hysterical screaming and throwing missiles at what is essentially the leader of a legal party is not going to further your cause, it feeds theirs. the other parties walking off stage was a gift to Griffin, he couldn't have asked for better publicity and the chance to show how "they" treat the BNP. The only realistic way to combat them is to unpick their policies. Or, challenge them and see if they evolve into a slightly more realistic party, which is not beyond possibility. If they want power (and they do) then to reach a more mainstream vote they will have to be able to prove that they can refute some of the more extremist charges made against them. If they can harness the voters who want more secure borders, who want illegal immigrants sent back, who want immigrant who commit crimes deported to country of birth, then they can build a base. They are not stupid people, and we forget that at our peril.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here