Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO all you morons singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" ..

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
..when 1-0 down............ I dont really know what to say except for

CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:down:

Cheers.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have to agree. Why do it?:shrug:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Got the 2311 from London Bridge, had to wait for a certain 2 people, who didn't see the game. :whistle: :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
And me, do not forget me! :clap2:

You lived for it Don..

"Alright, I'm err SAFE."

"Oh your safe, are you?"

"yeah, yeah"

"Alright Im PAXTON"

"oooooooooooooooooooo, that's interesting"

:lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
You lived for it Don..

"Alright, I'm err SAFE."

"Oh your safe, are you?"

"yeah, yeah"

"Alright Im PAXTON"

"oooooooooooooooooooo, that's interesting"

:lolol:

He didn't care about us two, but i saw the hatred in his eyes when you told him who you were. :jester:

What got me was the group of people at the back of the post-match queue for the train, who were still safely in the caged walkway, who were singing about blowing bubbles.

What about us lot at the front, shoulder to shoulder with Millwall fans at the foot of the stairs? Were we supposed to take the kicking, rather than the singers?

Fortunately some more level headed Albion fans worked out that the best way to deal with the noise from behind us was to start up a few chants about hating Palarse. Millwall could at least relate to that, reasonably positively.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What got me was the group of people at the back of the post-match queue for the train, who were still safely in the caged walkway, who were singing about blowing bubbles.

What about us lot at the front, shoulder to shoulder with Millwall fans at the foot of the stairs? Were we supposed to take the kicking, rather than the singers?

Fortunately some more level headed Albion fans worked out that the best way to deal with the noise from behind us was to start up a few chants about hating Palarse. Millwall could at least relate to that, reasonably positively.

Edited just incase Don Quixote reads it.

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Got the 2311 from London Bridge, had to wait for a certain 2 people, who didn't see the game. :whistle: :lolol:

Was that the 2 young lads chucked out in the 1st half? What did they do. or was it just a case of stewards looking for the smallest kids to pick on?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There were of courset the cretins who thought it was appropriate to organise having the lyrics printed off and distributed.

I'm sure if they had at least a couple of brain cells between them they could organise a half decent fanzine or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here