Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Absolute GOONS in H Block

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Its not quite H-block-standing-constant-singing but there is a bit of atmosphere when we get to shout at Bennett COME ON ELLIOTT or when ever we get a set piece getting all excited and urging them players we like to score.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
1)
Yes, we beat Palace 1-0, four years ago now. But let's be clear about this. You did not, have not, and never will "smash their pubs up". So f*** off. Please.

I did hear however that one of our 'Top Boys' ripped up a beer mat in Croydon into FOUR pieces whilst one of his mates watched, and subsequently posted in on YouTube, and that is the "smash their pubs up" issue to which they are referring

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Says he who makes a huge drama out of the slightest spelling error or repeated thread... Zzzzz

Do keep up, that was last year. At least you remember me, you've made 34,400 posts and I can't remember a single one.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do keep up, that was last year. At least you remember me, you've made 34,400 posts and I can't remember a single one.

:catfight: Draws up chair for battle to see who is most devoid of personality. I know who my money is on.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Our home atmosphere is pathetic. Stamping your feet up and down to generate atmosphere doesn't lift the players one bit i'm sure. I was at meadow lane yesterday and as always the noise from the home fans was electric. I thought to myself withdean will never be like this. I just hope falmer can generate an atmosphere and are not slated if they do by a bunch of stiffs. Our away fans as always do generate a good level of noise.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Withers has got SOME level of atmosphere.

I'm goign to (try) to start a revolution... by SHOUTING the sussex by teh sea as players walk out, and see how many people in the C i can get to join me after a few weeks. Then i'll spend the rest of my game shouting encouragement at teh boys and trying to support the team. No doubt the tossers in front of me will complain i'm making noise but f*** them.

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
f***ing hell!!!
so the results aint going our way,the defence is an absolute shambles and the manager really doesnt know how to turn this around.....
and we respond by having a go at our own fans?what has our beautiful club come too?
sing on boys...sing on.
:albion2::albion2::albion2:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Then i'll spend the rest of my game shouting encouragement at teh boys and trying to support the team. No doubt the tossers in front of me will complain i'm making noise but f*** them.

Good for you, but good luck, cos the moaners who are in their masses will no doubt get their way over the singers who are a minority, and football used to be going out and having a good time, withdean embarrasment

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ah, typical NSC.

I didn't say don't sing, but there is no point distracting our manager when he's frankly got much more important things to be worrying about. And it would just be nice to remove the total embarrassment of a load of 14 year olds and a load of 50 year old softies claiming they smashed up pubs 4 years ago, when everyone knows they actually didnt.

Other than that, the noise was quite good yesterday, which was quite impressive given the absolute knob of a camp steward who insisted on getting people to sit down every two minutes.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
.. the noise was quite good yesterday, which was quite impressive given the absolute knob of a camp steward who insisted on getting people to sit down every two minutes.

So why not start this thread giving folk a bit of credit for their efforts yesterday then? ???

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
i dont think its the noise thats destracting him withdean,i think its actually down to him and his two bob backroom staff not knowing f*** all about the beautiful game....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So why not start this thread giving folk a bit of credit for their efforts yesterday then? ???

"Congratulations to the singing block - they decided to purchase a ticket with 'South Stand Singing' on it, and actually decided to do that for once. Just a shame they spoiled it with those absolutely ridiculous songs at our manager who was pointlessly waving at the singers during the build up for the second goal, and those f***ing tedious resorts about Palace pubs that they never even touched".

Doesn't really make a lot of difference, does it.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
The 'give us a wave chant' is fine, if we are 3-0 up and things are going well. But Slade is there to do a job, not to wave at the fans.

I would rather not hear that chant at all, and replace it with 'whats the score' when we are winning by a couple of goals.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
So they didn't smash a pub up? Next thing you'll be telling me Steve Coppell HASN'T got AIDS or COULD get rid of it! Jesus... Any singing is better than sitting there in silence. The Sydney FC fans over here seem to put ours to shame at the moment, and there's about the same numbers... SING UP!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
"Congratulations to the singing block - they decided to purchase a ticket with 'South Stand Singing' on it, and actually decided to do that for once. Just a shame they spoiled it with those absolutely ridiculous songs at our manager who was pointlessly waving at the singers during the build up for the second goal, and those f***ing tedious resorts about Palace pubs that they never even touched".

Doesn't really make a lot of difference, does it.

Not when you put it like that it doesn't, no. Well done.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
WHo gives two shits about the moaners? Its quite sad really... walking around Withdean, very few people my age are there, or support just the Albion... and if you try to sing, those who attend Albion games but support Man U slay you for singing about the team you love, or some old people complain about the noise... :down::down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here