Fantastic news!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
They will only buy the club IF the takeover includes the sale Selhurst Park I thought?

I hope you find a new buyer and get out of the mess your in BUT there is still some way to go and the small matter of avoiding the drop!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Big deal!
If we do, we got a club to watch next season and an assured 6 pointer when playing you shit.

You were never ever going out of business. This is about as unsurpising as everyone else that's looked like going to the wall from the top 3 or 4 divisions in the last few years to be "saved". See you next year (you'll need to find a better manager and side to get anything from us though.)

Oh, I am pleased by the way - Wouldn't want to see any club actually go out of business.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hmmmm...."I am satisfied that they have the finances and the ability to purchase the Club and reach agreement with the creditors of the Club" and "The CPFC 2010 consortium is well funded and can complete the transaction however they want the maximum investment to move the club forward."

So dump the debt and use the new investment to fund the club. Nice. CPFC = the new Leeds.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
In true South London style someones seems to have bought you off some geezer in a boozer.

I wouldnt get too excited yet.

They will only buy the club IF the takeover includes the sale Selhurst Park I thought?

I hope you find a new buyer and get out of the mess your in BUT there is still some way to go and the small matter of avoiding the drop!

Just a formality, apparently.
The drop? Don't care about that as long as we are still in exsistence.
I've lived through Div 3 days as a small boy so it won't be that much of a shock to me as it would our younger fans.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Personally I hope it goes through OK - I don't want to pretend to be rivals with Orient or Gillingham.

A lot seems to hinge on the ability to buy the freehold of the ground though....

Hope you go down though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm genuinelly pleased if the future of the club is secure. Don't want to see anyone fold.

However, I don't think Selhurst Wonderland should be relaxing just yet - there is a long way from this consortium being asigned 'Preferred Bidder Status', and actually completing a purchase. It is also all dependant on the [separate] administartors for the stadium, accepting whatever they bid for it.

I'm particularly confused by the statement, where it invites people 'wishing to join the consortium' to contact them. Do they actually have the money in place, or not?

Hmmmm...."I am satisfied that they have the finances and the ability to purchase the Club and reach agreement with the creditors of the Club" and "The CPFC 2010 consortium is well funded and can complete the transaction however they want the maximum investment to move the club forward."

So dump the debt and use the new investment to fund the club. Nice. CPFC = the new Leeds.

Your point being?
Goes on in business everyday.
So what?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
You really haven't got a CLUE, have you.

It's only the 14 year old little chavs you want you to go out of existence. None of us do, and yeah, I will speak for 98% of NSC. So I'm glad you have found a buyer, and I'm glad you will carry on next season. Naturally, I'd love to play you lot next season, so hopefully you'll go down!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Potentially good news, hope it works out for you.

I agree with HKFC though, sounds a bit fishy still looking for further investment...

You really haven't got a CLUE, have you.

It's only the 14 year old little chavs you want you to go out of existence. None of us do, and yeah, I will speak for 98% of NSC. So I'm glad you have found a buyer, and I'm glad you will carry on next season. Naturally, I'd love to play you lot next season, so hopefully you'll go down!

Au contraire!
I know that the decent NSC'ers amongst you never wanted to see uss go out of business. Just as the majority of us decent Palace fans wanted to see you go out of business in your darkest hour.
It was mainly aimed at the divs but was also awaiting confirmation that most of you would wish us well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here