• Yes - They need to know it's unacceptable

Votes: 70 53.4%
  • No - We need to be behind them all the way

Votes: 57 43.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Sep 25, 2008
Would my employer still pay my wages if I did not deliver my targets?

Davies - Striker - Striker job description -Try to look interested get some balls and score Goals.....when did Davies deliver any of this???

He didnt so my "abuse" was justified and any other game I go to will be exactly the same!!

As I said before My Money My Opinion!

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I think Davies is just as devastated as the fans at missing his "sitters" but giving him the abuse he got today will not help his cause. He is ours so lets spur him on and not piss him off.

Sep 25, 2008
Who cares if he is pissed off? Perahps being pissed off will give him some spark....look at Rooney!! The man is a pro footballer supposedly! He isnt fit to wear the number 25 and isnt fit to wear the Brighton shirt!

And as for all the "fans" saying Fraser etc dont have the quality but make up for it with passion this is bollocks look at Oatway he knew he wasnt a great player but what he did was give 100% not run 30 yards to chest someone in the arm and look angry he was angry and he did care and he would give his all!

The team are a joke and the sooner some people realise the better!

And one more rant what is funny about singing "were down and we know we are"???

I may have missed a joke here but Albion going down is something that makes me feel sick.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Who cares if he is pissed off? Perahps being pissed off will give him some spark....look at Rooney!! The man is a pro footballer supposedly! He isnt fit to wear the number 25 and isnt fit to wear the Brighton shirt!

And as for all the "fans" saying Fraser etc dont have the quality but make up for it with passion this is bollocks look at Oatway he knew he wasnt a great player but what he did was give 100% not run 30 yards to chest someone in the arm and look angry he was angry and he did care and he would give his all!

The team are a joke and the sooner some people realise the better!

And one more rant what is funny about singing "were down and we know we are"???

I may have missed a joke here but Albion going down is something that makes me feel sick.

Owusu missed the sitters today but I can't remember him getting the abuse that Davies got. Everything else you say I can't help agreeing with.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Was going to start a new thread upon getting in, but I am not such an attention seeker just yet.

Basically, today was pathetic. End of. However, the singling out of Davies for abuse was absolutely DISGUSTING. I could talk about the fact that missing chances is not due to lack of effort, or the fact that missing a few chances does not mean he is a bad player, or purely that the lad took a chance to join us and must feel like absolute shite now.

But aside from all that, I put to you this: we have 6 games left. We need to win 4 of them. As a team we probably need to score 8-10 goals. Forster is injured. Murray is injured. Owusu is of questionable fitness. Craig Davies is going to need to get at least 4 of those goals. Can he do it? I don't know. What I do know is that he can work hard and get in those positions. Is he going to be more motivated if he hates the Albion fans, regrets his move here, and is low on confidence? No.

Mendoza, RM Taylor, DJ Miles, Withdean Wanker. I would like to know your justification for your actions today. Apologies for singling you out, but you are people I recognise and I think your chanting at Davies was appalling, and counter-productive for the team.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Was going to start a new thread upon getting in, but I am not such an attention seeker just yet.

Basically, today was pathetic. End of. However, the singling out of Davies for abuse was absolutely DISGUSTING. I could talk about the fact that missing chances is not due to lack of effort, or the fact that missing a few chances does not mean he is a bad player, or purely that the lad took a chance to join us and must feel like absolute shite now.

But aside from all that, I put to you this: we have 6 games left. We need to win 4 of them. As a team we probably need to score 8-10 goals. Forster is injured. Murray is injured. Owusu is of questionable fitness. Craig Davies is going to need to get at least 4 of those goals. Can he do it? I don't know. What I do know is that he can work hard and get in those positions. Is he going to be more motivated if he hates the Albion fans, regrets his move here, and is low on confidence? No.

Mendoza, RM Taylor, DJ Miles, Withdean Wanker. I would like to know your justification for your actions today. Apologies for singling you out, but you are people I recognise and I think your chanting at Davies was appalling, and counter-productive for the team.

:thumbsup:

Bowden91

Aug 21, 2008

Dont tell me this is JFC?

Sep 25, 2008
Owusu looked interested!

Somtimes im far from busy at work but when the people that pay my wages are around I look like im busy/trying!

Im not saying the players have poor ability im saying they dont want it they dont try they have no fire!

If Davies scored against Hereford id cheer with everyone else because I love Brighton but ive seen him play 3-4 times and every time he has looked lazy and uninterested Owusu has looked like he wants it............................

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just merely a knee-jerk reaction at the time, mate. Now I look back on it, it was probably a bit harsh.

Of course I'll get behind him and the team if he starts on Saturday (won't be at Hereford), but can see it getting ugly if he misses another sitter.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Did anyone else see Dean White come on to the pitch and have tell all the players to come over to us fans and show appreciation. It didnt even look like they were interested at this point, let alone doing what they get paid a lot of money for. Fair play to White for this.

To be honest, at the moment i dont think the club deserves the fans that it has The turn out today was unbelievable for a team that is in the relegation zone.

I was at the game today and i was disgusted at the lack of fire and heart that the players gave. Andy Whing did the team proud, and the treatment he received shows that players will be supported if they show the fans that they care about the club. How it has been left for Whing to be out of contract at the end of the season i dont know. He is the type of player, character and man that this club needs.

I thought today was a prime example of commitment and heart will be rewarded with support and some of the other players need to know that we are all forking out a lot of money to support a team that is showing us nothing in return.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If the Albion go down, we will be pissed off. However for the players half of them risk losing their jobs and will struggle to find other clubs. They all have mortgages, many have kids, and risk being on the scrapheap.

Given this, do you honestly think they deliberately try to fail week in week out?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Would my employer still pay my wages if I did not deliver my targets?

Davies - Striker - Striker job description -Try to look interested get some balls and score Goals.....when did Davies deliver any of this???

He didnt so my "abuse" was justified and any other game I go to will be exactly the same!!

As I said before My Money My Opinion!

How exactly do you assess a player is 'looking' interested. Can you read his mind? Davies has had a couple of poor games, at others he has played well but his finishing lets him down. T single him out as the reason for us being relegated is f***ing moronic.

At present he is scared to even go near the ball because the spastics give him grief if he tries anything.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's never pleasant when players get picked on and the fans turn on the team, but after everything we have had to endure this season it is perfectly understandable that fans frustrations finally boil over in this fashion. Unless we win the next two games and have other results go our way we will be relegated in a couple of weeks. This season has been a shambles, unfortunately all set off with ripping apart last years team, the appointment of MA, too many loan players, too many injuries and absolutely no midfield. No wonder the fans are finally letting rip, as GW said earlier they have been lucky this happened to them sooner.

As for Davies, I think he'll be a decent player next season, but as another poster said right player, wrong time. The guy has no confidence what so ever and would have trouble hitting the proverbial cows arse with a banjo, so I can't see the point in playing him anymore this season.

Having gone to the game yesterday I fully endorse ALL the fans who turned on the players.

I accepted relegation months ago. We all know the team hasn't the skill, goals within them or ability. Bar one week in September when we beat Leicester & Millwall in a week, we have been relegation fodder.

What I couldn't stomache yesterday, of watching the team for 30 years, is a lack of passion by our players. Most fans can accept defeat if the team plays with their heart. This is why Gary Hart was always a popular player. May not have the ability but always gave 100%. Wing & Kuipers perhaps too.

All the loanees must now be sent back to their clubs & we have to plan for next season, otherwise we will be languishing in the bottom half of Div 2 before we will have a team that gels.

Us Brighton fans are too tolerant. The players should have been booed off the park, months ago & for every abject performance since

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I dont think its so much a barn door,I think its those doors on that building where they build the space shuttle in Florida.

Sep 25, 2008
How exactly do you assess a player is 'looking' interested. Can you read his mind? Davies has had a couple of poor games, at others he has played well but his finishing lets him down. T single him out as the reason for us being relegated is f***ing moronic.

At present he is scared to even go near the ball because the spastics give him grief if he tries anything.

WTF!

Who blamed him for a poor season/relegation???

He played shit and the majority of the fans told him so...

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
We've given them long enough (arguably too long) with our support. They need to know that this is an absolute f***ing disgrace.

Do they have any idea how much passion they should have in getting OUR club out of this mess. None of them give a f*** and it's been the same all season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here