Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Turning on each other yesterday

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I want Magoo Out. I want him to leave now. Resign please for the good of this club. You cant coach our glut of strikers where the goal is. There is no passion and no more commitment.

You have reached the end of the road.

But save all this till after the game. Whoever is in charge or whoever is playing deserves 100% support DURING the game as at the end of the day we all want to see us win.

Sadly under Magoo I feel that we wont be winning many more games this season :nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
No one should be abused for their giving their opinion, all I'm saying is that with so much negativity around the place, its no wonder things aren't going well.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
From a NORTH stand perspective things were pretty united (well certainly from where I was sitting) until McGammon came on and it all started getting a bit stupid.

We HAVE to get behind the team, but when you have a player who has probably taken more money out of the club for the least return in the history of the Albion, then I can see where the frustration can come from.

McGammon was completely inept, his positional play was appaling and his judgement for getting up to high balls was County league standard at best, its not us I feel sorry for, its the TIRELESS Frutos/Carole and Chippy who have to put up with that that I feel sorry for.

Wish I could be on £1200 a week for a few jumps and and 4 touches (2 of which went to opposing players)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here