Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum tonight

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Gus & Tanno spotted at Gatwick Airport tonight. Maybe it's a new signing, although i doubt it's my lad who is just flying in from Spain!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was cringing when this bloke was on. What with the 'johnny come lately's' comment. What does he want 6000 people in a 22500 stadium??

Well done for supporting the boys at Gillingham but please let go now and look to the future. You will be able to afford a seat and a beer, trust me.

Was it Arthur Smith? Bloody sounded like him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It was a bad moment...almost as bad as watching and listening to Dean Windass
on Gillette Soccer!

Oh come on...when he was commenting on one game recently and he said the winger sold him a dummy and the defender went for a pie...that was quality!

To he is difficult to understand sometimes I will admit.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Oh come on...when he was commenting on one game recently and he said the winger sold him a dummy and the defender went for a pie...that was quality!

To he is difficult to understand sometimes I will admit.

Sorry..Sky are brilliant at what they do..... Dean Windass is like Shrek ,who cant talk .
He sounds like the guy whos come out of the funny farm...sorry....GET RID..just like Hull did !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not there yet as far as I can see. Wouldn't be surprised if it does go up later cos there's one from 2008 still there.

I missed the first 20 mins but I have the rest on the comp.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With refference to Calderon - Everyone seems to be talking like he's on loan and saying we have a good chance of signing him etc - is it just me that seems to think we alreasdy have signed him!? He ws a free agent - it's simply gonna be renewing his contracT?! A massive thing seems to be beingmade of this...?

Thanks

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
With refference to Calderon - Everyone seems to be talking like he's on loan and saying we have a good chance of signing him etc - is it just me that seems to think we alreasdy have signed him!? He ws a free agent - it's simply gonna be renewing his contracT?! A massive thing seems to be beingmade of this...?

Thanks

Only signed until end of season at which point he is a free agent again. Nothing is simple ...so if other teams have been watching.......

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Thanks

He is out of contract. He will be a free agent and we will not be able to command a fee if he wishes to leave. He has been one of our best players and I am pretty certain a fair amount of scouts will be recommending him to their clubs.

I'd say it will be a massive coup if we can sign him long term or even for another season!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I liked Charlie's contribution... both about himself, coaching, the community projects and his son.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"i'm sorry but the loan system is rubbish, absolutely rubbish"

don't think Gus is a fan...

Gus was moaning about players being out of the team, then knocking on his door saying "boss, can I go out on loan..."

I was quite surprised at his antipathy towards the loan market, considering the fact we've received players of the calibre of Paintor and LuaLua here on loan, whilst letting the likes of Tunnicliffe and McNulty pick up some fitness and experience elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here