Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress for Leeds away - THE VILLAGE PEOPLE

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Don't know if it has been suggested already, but I would think that a Priscilla Queen of the Desert approach might be better.

We could get a pink supporters coach and have various members of the club in full drag astride the top of the coach riding through the streets of Leeds to the sounds of Abba.

It's a must.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
What colour I've got deep burgundy lime green or pink all in a 10 they might pinch a bit though

If they are an open toe I might be able to squeeze in

Don't know if it has been suggested already, but I would think that a Priscilla Queen of the Desert approach might be better.

Well I did mention cross dressing, I'm thinking we should have Village People, Transvestites and Gimps. Ball Gag compulsory for HB&B, withdean wanderer and some others tbc.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

We could get a pink supporters coach and have various members of the club in full drag astride the top of the coach riding through the streets of Leeds to the sounds of Abba.

It's a must.

Would never happen, obviously, but I honestly think I would be quite close to tears of laughter watching Leeds fans' faces as that bus pulled up outside Elland Road :lolol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Let's just make it as camp as possible then, Village people Priscilla queen of the desert etc
Those Leeds lads will be quaking in their boots when they see The camp massive Brighton posse heading over the Yorkshire hills down into Elland Road

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Let's just make it as camp as possible then, Village people Priscilla queen of the desert etc
Those Leeds lads will be quacking in their boots when they see The camp massive Brighton posse heading over the Yorkshire hills down into Elland Road

Hmmm...quacking or quaking? U pissed again lol

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Uncle Hiney approves of this idea

hineYMCA.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The reality is there probably won't many people who do this, so as a second choice option for those who don't go down the YMCA route, it might be worthwhile getting people to wear pink if they really want to pull off this stunt.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think a football against homophobia day would be better all round. Everyone in pink - easier and cheaper. You could even make cheap tshirts.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just posted this on the "Should we change our walk-on music" thread but clearly relevant here:

Version of GOSBTS for Leeds:

"Now is the time for mincing, now let your hearts be gay
Park with the merry buggers dogging along our way.
So open up your ring, my boys and take a length from me,
And I'll slip you my schlong as we cruise along,
For Sussex By The Sea".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here