Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress for Leeds away - THE VILLAGE PEOPLE

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I fancy myself as a cowboy, but I feel strangely drawn toward the leather biker. He has a tache so big you could hide your bike in. God I'm so confused, fancy dress and sexually :-D

I dress everyday as the Builder( my profession) one so that wouldn't to it for me, and as I've been called a cowboy a few times I thought it only natural I should go as the cowboy although I am thinking dressing up as the Indian would be fun
Oh Rowley decisions decisions on what to wear

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Go as the red Indian, you owe it to yourself. But only do it if everyone is in agreement with the whole Y.M.C.A theme. I wouldn't want you to turn up in Yorkshire as the only red Indian in the Village :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep spot on Edna! Can I wear my Armani Jeans & Jumper & go as a hoolie?

WTF, I must be a hoolie every game

Anyway nothing will ever beat the infamous Pimps Hat worn by Ernest at Forest away a few years ago

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Great idea.

However rest assured that there are those on here who will find the idea of dressing in what they perceive to be a gay fashion deeply upsetting. Some kind of threat to their masculinity, I suspect.

Rest assured Edna that their are certain 'fan groups' who would maintain that large numbers of football fans dress in up as stereotypical gay men is further promoting abuse against Albion fans. Something to do with ridiculing their ideology and leader I suspect.

Me? Love the idea, done it before, and would love to do it that day. I may get a few strange looks whist in the wedding planning shop though.

Man up, you massive girl's blouse :) I made it from Haywards Heath to Victoria, trekked across London on the Tube, & then sat on a train from St Pancras to Nottingham and back dressed as the Queen for the 2011 season finale, so I'm sure you can cope with a bus trip.

None of those Hartlepool smurfs batted an eyelid last season either.
saw a hundred odd smurfs up at covent garden:facepalm:

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 221

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Man up, you massive girl's blouse :) I made it from Haywards Heath to Victoria, trekked across London on the Tube, & then sat on a train from St Pancras to Nottingham and back dressed as the Queen for the 2011 season finale, so I'm sure you can cope with a bus trip.

None of those Hartlepool smurfs batted an eyelid last season either.

Indeed she did!

222774_10150588163355532_95055_n.jpg

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
As we are not "just a town full of gays" this seems like an ideal opportunity for cross dressing.
Has anyone got a pair of high heels, size 10.5, I can borrow?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As we are not "just a town full of gays" this seems like an ideal opportunity for cross dressing.

What colour I've got deep burgundy lime green or pink all in a 10 they might pinch a bit though

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I think you will find @pretty_pink_fairy has a pair of them

Regards

EP

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
does this mean we can all finally sing ymca?
Been waiting for this opportunity since [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] started the ball rolling all those years ago at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here