Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan UNITED v West Ham on SKY - Go WOOLY

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As the LEADER of the ARS I have been asked TO organise a PROTEST in FRONT of the SKY TV cameras in SUPPORT of the unjustified BANNING of one of OUR supporters.

This is a PROPER Fans United in support of one of OUR own and not SOME bumpkins no one CARES about.

I ask EVERYONE who CARES about this SCANDAL to wear something WOOLY to the West Ham game, BRING a inflatable SHEEP, or WEAR a sheep mask and when the teams RUN out then EVERYONE start BAAING so the SKY commentators have to ASK what it is all about.

REMEMBER Fan United will NEVER be defeated and LET'S get Sids BAN lifted.

GO WOOLY at West Ham

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Zampanò

Jan 8, 2011
TBH Sid is a twat. Just read some of his posts. If it's true (which I very much doubt) he deserves what he gets.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
for once Ernest, your one joke, nicely rebadged, made me laugh.

I'M IN! (bit Like Craig Bellamy and a sheep's bottom)

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
As the LEADER of the ARS I have been asked TO organise a PROTEST in FRONT of the SKY TV cameras in SUPPORT of the unjustified BANNING of one of OUR supporters.

This is a PROPER Fans United in support of one of OUR own and not SOME bumpkins no one CARES about.

I ask EVERYONE who CARES about this SCANDAL to wear something WOOLY to the West Ham game, BRING a inflatable SHEEP, or WEAR a sheep mask and when the teams RUN out then EVERYONE start BAAING so the SKY commentators have to ASK what it is all about.

REMEMBER Fan United will NEVER be defeated and LET'S get Sids BAN lifted.

GO WOOLY at West Ham

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lady GAGA ready for FAN United

tumblr_lst6yyY1Lt1r0r2zjo1_500.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here