Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan UNITED v West Ham on SKY - Go WOOLY

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
TBH Sid is a twat. Just read some of his posts. If it's true (which I very much doubt) he deserves what he gets.
Thats your opinion although i would dread to think how many supporters have been banned of late because of harmless gestures that happen in every football stadium and we are talking 10's of thousands.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Tanno and Gus cant wear Sheep skins playing west Ham, they will both look like cockney delboys

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
As the LEADER of the ARS I have been asked TO organise a PROTEST in FRONT of the SKY TV cameras in SUPPORT of the unjustified BANNING of one of OUR supporters.

This is a PROPER Fans United in support of one of OUR own and not SOME bumpkins no one CARES about.

I ask EVERYONE who CARES about this SCANDAL to wear something WOOLY to the West Ham game, BRING a inflatable SHEEP, or WEAR a sheep mask and when the teams RUN out then EVERYONE start BAAING so the SKY commentators have to ASK what it is all about.

REMEMBER Fan United will NEVER be defeated and LET'S get Sids BAN lifted.

GO WOOLY at West Ham

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Who are the ARS ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Who are the ARS ?

Albion Real Supporters, formed by DEMAND of thousands of supporters when they REALISED the likes of Attila were JUST club LAPDOGS and only INTERESTED in SORTING themselves out jobs at the club.

That was THE real SCANDAL of the Dick Tight days where HE bought protests off by giving them jobs UNTIL he and the POODLE Perry realised they COULD never silence my ARS.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Albion Real Supporters, formed by DEMAND of thousands of supporters when they REALISED the likes of Attila were JUST club LAPDOGS and only INTERESTED in SORTING themselves out jobs at the club.

That was THE real SCANDAL of the Dick Tight days where HE bought protests off by giving them jobs UNTIL he and the POODLE Perry realised they COULD never silence my ARS.

HOW is your shift key STILL working?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here